Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lacantinadoors

Beautiful folding glass doors. Who is the manufacturer and material type?

LaCantina Doors
11 years ago
Casa Balcones · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    FWC Construction
    10 years ago
    Custom made by a local carpenter. The sliding rails are industrial to withstand the weight and made in Germany.
  • zacbarlow
    10 years ago
    I will be building a house in Managua next year Francisco and wanted the folding door scenario but didn't know where to start! They are beautiful, could you give me an approximate cost for manufacture and installation. I would be so grateful. Thanks Zac
  • PRO
    FWC Construction
    10 years ago
    Zac, with pleasure. The cost of the doors are about $350 per square meter, including installation. The railing was sold by Molina Gomez and runs around $300 per linear meter.
  • PRO
    LaCantina Doors
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Francisco,

Another option is to consider is LaCantina Doors, the pioneer of folding doors.
    We offer the most comprehensive selection of folding doors in the widest range of materials and performance options to meet your project needs. Our products are available internationally and we have sold recent projects in Panama and Costa Rica.

To learn more, please check out our profile on Houzz
    http://www.houzz.com/pro/lacantinadoors/lacantina-doors
    orvisit our website at http://www.lacantinadoors.com/

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any immediate questions via e-mail info@lacantinadoors.com or calling 888-221-0141.
  • PRO
    Juboka Ltd
    10 years ago
    For an outdoor kitchen area, I am thinking about building a 7 piece ) out of 2' x 5' craftsman windows to have a 14' wide 5' tall accordion folding center part of a wall, with the bottom starting about 3' or 2.5' above the floor. I have an excellent carpenter who built some other windows for me. Would we need the heavy german track system for something this size? What an inspiration! Thanks!