Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
andres1

Why did they use such a disgusting fireplace frame? completely screwed the beautiful stone work

Contemporary Living Room · More Info

Comments (7)

• PRO
    Caporale Design llc
    11 years ago
    Wilson, one might argue that the offset is in direct relation to the sizing of the 3 slabs, each has a distinct proportion which is highlighting through the offset of the mantel. Personally I think its bold, assertive and I like it.
  • PRO
    Wilson Fuqua architects and associates
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    I'm sorry I never meant to upset anyone I think the rest of the composition is really nice, except for that detail.
  • PRO
    Caporale Design llc
    11 years ago
    if we didn't have passion behind our opinions, we wouldn't be designers
  • PRO
    Wilson Fuqua architects and associates
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    I need to clarify, this is not, Wilson , I work for Wilson (I'm Andreas) the one making the comment. Again, I didn't want to offend anyone.
  • PRO
    Erica Islas / EMI Interior Design, Inc.
    11 years ago
    No worries Wilson, I often disagree with the choices other designers make too, I just never put them on blast ( on the internet) like you did , so I was a little offended. Apology accepted. Sorry If I over-reacted. It's all good, I respect your opinion.
  • PRO
    Gulmohur Designs
    9 years ago
    Hi everyone I am manufacturer of semi precious Agate stone slabs from India 40 colors we manufacture, if any requirements please feel free to contact us Mr. Kamlesh Soni cell +91 9987042622 Email : gulmohurdesigns@gmail.com