Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
happytrailstoyou

Who is the manufacturer of these concrete blocks? Where can we purchase them?

happytrailstoyou
11 years ago
This is a great idea for our driveway in Oregon! Lots of rain!
Mckenzie.JPG · More Info

Comments (6)

• PRO
    Billy Goodnick Garden Design
    11 years ago
    HappyTTY: I'm afraid I don't know. It's a public parking lot in a city park in Santa Barbara. I'd have to find out the staff engineer, track down the contractor and see if they'd tell me the source. What's unique about these pavers is that they appear to have small "stubs" projecting from the as space holders that keep the gap between the individual units at a regular distance. That allows the person who's placing them to not have to measure the space. I think that a civil engineer would be the profession most likely to have manufacturer information about this type of unit. Sorry I can't be more useful.
  • PRO
    Ginkgo Leaf Studio
    11 years ago
    Those could be a Unilock or Belgard product and yes there are stubs formed into each paver that atomatically creates the correct joint width. Nice article Billy!
  • happytrailstoyou
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Thank you for quick responses. I will check this out further.
  • brelouharris
    8 years ago

Do these types of pavers hold up well in northern climates where snowplowing is required in the winter?

• PRO
    Billy Goodnick Garden Design
    8 years ago

brelouharris: I don't have any specifics about them. I just used the photo to explain the concept. It would be best to put in a call to a paving contractor or someone who specializes in paver installations in your area.