Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mcnastarana

Is anyone but me not able to access HMF?

mcnastarana
7 years ago

I am a paid up member of HMF, which I consider a most worthy organization. I have tried several times this morning by several different routes to access HMF only to receive a FORBIDDEN message. "You are forbidden blah, blah, blah". I should like to know by whom, as I am a member, so surely not by the moderators there. Maybe there is a computer glitch in Australia? HMF has had glitches before and has efficiently and promptly dealt with them without sending rude messages to its supporting members.

In a related or unrelated incident, I am not sure which, I was contacted via email by someone who referenced my user name on this site. There is no particular secret about my insignificant identity, but why not just contact via Houzz? I will say that I have been quite vocal on some political sites about food and farm issues which are not discussed here. If the person who contacted me is reading this, please be aware that I intend to go on being vocal; indeed I may well increase my advocacy in favor of organic and sustainable gardening and farming.

Comments (10)