Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sucasa2

size of the fountain.

sucasa2
10 years ago
it is beautiful. What are the dimensions? Height to top, height to scuppers, width, etc. Thank you for the info.
Artisan Tudor · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    David Thorne Landscape Architect
    10 years ago
    Thank you! The visible width of this wall is about 17' and the height is 6'. The top of the scuppers, which were custom designed in consultation with our clients, are installed about 1' from the top of the wall.
  • 3muffins
    10 years ago
    I love the metal water spouts. I'm in the process of designing my own pool and would love to incorporate something like this in the design. I know you mentioned that these were custom so could you advise me where I would need to go in order to create something similar to these? Mine would have to be a lot smaller since our wall would not be as tall. Thanks.
  • PRO
    David Thorne Landscape Architect
    10 years ago
    We would suggest working with an artisan metalworker or blacksmith; assuming you are working with a designer on this project, he or she should be able to make recommendations for a local artisan. During the design process, we recommend creating cardboard mock-ups to make get the desired size and proportions correct. We have found it useful to have full scale mock-ups onsite to see if they fit well with the landscape. Having the blacksmith provide finish samples is also helpful.
  • mjkjrobinson
    4 years ago

The waterfall and pool are gorgeous, I guess really there water spouts! This is awesome!