Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jamscamm

What is the floor plan of this house?

jamscamm
10 years ago
Can I get the floor plan and square footage?
Custom Home - Door County, WI · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    Van's Lumber & Custom Builders, Inc.
    10 years ago
    We are sorry but the plans for this home are not available for purchase. Thank you for your interest!
  • seblewagaw
    10 years ago
    Like the stone, cream trim, and general color schem, but I like a little more contrast (darker green field)
  • toots17
    10 years ago
    Agreed - Please see the photo below that is Ivy Green with similar front door color as this photo - Much more contrast in color vs. trim vs. door. The Builder says it is Spruce but it is actually Certain Teed "Ivy Green" 7 inch perfection shingles -
  • nanasuesto10
    9 years ago
    I have CertainTeed "Cyprus" 7 inch perfection shingles w/ creme trim [Anderson windows, 'Canvas' color] and the contrast is perfect. Would love someone to share this door color as want to have a vivid contrast as my entrance porch will darken down the door color...interesting the side lights are also done!
  • kirstin44guerra
    9 years ago
    I have been trying to get some help on my house for awhile now. I just don't know what is happening but my roof looks like it is wearing down and my shingles are getting lose. I really need to get some help. http://www.cambridgeroofing.ca