wood9663

wood9663
12 years ago
Where are the wood coffee tables from?
Contemporary livingroom · More Info

Comments (13)

• bepsf
    12 years ago
    If you have a fallen tree in your yard, with a little effort you could make similar yourself.
  • wood9663
    Original Author
    12 years ago
    Is that supposed to be sarcastic?
  • bepsf
    12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    No - I'm serious.
    I just saw a post on another blog today about someone doing similar from a fallen tree in their front yard - I thought it was a great idea and certainly beats spending a couple hundred dollars each for something one could make oneself.

An any case - this photo is of a home in the Netherlands, so I doubt these are available here anyway...
  • alexlarin
    11 years ago
    Please do not post such an idiotic replies "make it yourself". People are looking for interesting and useful sources and your comment just not called for. If you don't know just say so...
  • reserved
    10 years ago
    I think making is a great idea!!
  • sandi1351
    10 years ago
    Why would anyone have taken that first comment as anything but an idea!!! Great idea! Some people have a hard time imagining things. :(
  • spremutti
    10 years ago
    It's a great idea -- I have a fallen cedar and saved a chunk of the trunk. I may have someone make it into two of these (can't do it myself, but can have someone do it)
  • sandi1351
    10 years ago
    Cedar is a gorgeous tree! I've seen some amazing stuff out of trees, of course, it adds such an organic look and brings the outdoors in.
  • lakewoods
    10 years ago
    So the question was, Where are they from? not how do I make them. Any answers?
  • rroux
    10 years ago
    Agreed Lakewoods
  • jeannineimbrenda
    10 years ago
    Geesh,why is everyone so serious,and so easily offended and argumentative,
    lighten up.if you were that serious about design and finding something,you should hire someone not be on Houzz.
  • PRO
    User
    7 years ago
    We make custom wood furniture and can make these for you, please visit our shop http://bit.ly/DHLhome