MATERIALSBrick Floors: Could This Durable Material Work for Your House?
You love the old-world look, but will you like the feel of it underfoot? Learn the pros and cons of interior brick flooringFull Story
DESIGN DETAILSArchitecture: How Details Can Make All the Difference
To know what makes a home design a hit — or near miss — you've got to understand this key ingredientFull Story
PATIOSRenovation Detail: 4 Popular Brick Patterns for Patios
Classic, durable brick for patios and pathways creates a look that never goes out of style. Which of these four patterns is right for you?Full Story
WOODYour Floor: An Introduction to Solid-Plank Wood Floors
Get the Pros and Cons of Oak, Ash, Pine, Maple and Solid BambooFull Story
KITCHEN OF THE WEEKKitchen of the Week: A Rustic-Chic Look They Can Call Their Own
Reclaimed barn wood, whitewashed brick and hand-scraped oak floors add character to a Toronto couple’s kitchenFull Story
Loudoun County's Recognized Leader in Quality Landscaping Solutions
- Mosaic Patterns, Blue Grapes, 18"x24"
- Arabesque Floral Mosaic - Lutfi II, 31" X 31"
- Floral Mosaic Rug Tile, Fauve, 31"x31"
- Accent Flower Mosaic Panel, Blom, 15"x15"
- Geometric Mosaic Accent Square, Vivere, 24"x24"
- Natural Scene Mosaic, 24"x28"
- Mosaic Kitchen Backsplash, Agriturismo Farmhouse, 30"x24"
- Geometric Mosaic Accent Tile, Pencera, 15"x15"