Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
stefanie1215

stefanie1215
12 years ago
What kind of marble is on the floors? exact name please, thanks! i like this look, job well done.
Pure Luxe · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Structures, Inc.
    12 years ago
    The floor is polished Alabama White marble in 12x12.

~ Structures, Inc.
  • Laurie Laville
    11 years ago
    I love this look and am emulating it , but with a with a double sink vanity that spans 109''. I am trying to figure out the lighting for this area. I will have the same cabinet colors and we will have Carrera slab counter and 1'' hexagon floors.

The tower cabinets are 18'' and the framed in mirror will be approximately 67''. Our ceilings are 9' It will be across from a big window and a tub with a chandelier hanging over it. I am wondering if I should include sconces to avoid any shadows from just the overhead lights.

Do you mind sharing your opinion? Also would you mind telling me how many recessed lights to place over the vanity for each scenario? I am thinking if I do sconces, I would put one recessed light between the two sinks. If I do not do sconces maybe one over each sink?

Any advice would be much appreciated. I am trying to do this on my own and find that I suffer "Analysis Paralysis" because I don't trust my ability. But, by looking at your design, I do trust YOUR ability!
  • Laurie Laville
    11 years ago
    Yikes, I realize my post was a question not an answer.
  • PRO
    DARIN FISHER DESIGNER KITCHENS
    10 years ago
    Laurie,

You need to do a double bowl with potentially pantries on either end to maximize the space. There should be enough room for a center column on the countertop to match.