Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
yalemichmom

Cabinet paint color (whose/which white)?

yalemichmom
5 years ago
I'm considering Corian (Zodiak) London Sky quartz counters. My sample looks grayer than this photo. Will you please tell me what paint was used for the cabinets and trim? I'm having a hard time selecting between my cabinet company's standard bright white, a softer white, or choosing a custom white color with the London Sky quartz. Thank you.
Zodiaq London Sky Quartz Kitchen · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    Onyx Marble and Granite
    5 years ago

Hi!

Those cabinets are just a plain white, and the slabs of London Sky that it was used were slightly brighter then usual. London Sky have a lot variation. I would suggest to not go by the sample you have as they never match and some times the veining can be more intense. But mostly of the kitchens we have installed London Sky were white cabinets, and they all look great as London Sky have a translucent look that makes it look so natural. And natural stone can always be totally off and still looks great.

Hope it helps.

• jem0223
    5 years ago

Hi yalemichmon- These are Brookhaven cabinets in the color Nordic White.

• jem0223
    5 years ago

Ben Moore paint "Chantilly Lace" is the closest paint color to Brookhaven Nordic White.

• yalemichmom
    Original Author
    5 years ago
    Thank you very much for the information, jem0223 and Onyx Marble and Granite. I will try to look at slabs before ordering and check out the BM paint color suggested. Beautiful kitchen—love how clean and bright it is!
  • jem0223
    5 years ago

You are welcome, and thank you. We love it too!