Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jnquinzon

Custom Dimmensions? And other Questions

jnquinzon
5 years ago
Hi I am interested in purchasing this particular dinning table, a few questions:
-Can you do a custom size of 38" width x 66" length
-Can you make it with this particular glass cut out with the clear glass not black
-What are the length of the dinning table legs from the ends of the table? (;m asking because I would like to be able to scoot the two end dinning chairs to the table so they dont stick out.)

--What is the shipping cost, on your REZ Furniture site is says your shipping is free for your Artisan Live Edge collection.

Thank you!
Live Edge Meets Glass Dining Table · More Info

Comments (14)

• PRO
    REZ Furniture
    5 years ago

Hello,

Yes we can make those dimensions that you are requesting. This particular table had sold but we would make one to your needs. Please give us further details in what you are looking for.

Thanks,

REZ

• jnquinzon
    Original Author
    5 years ago
    Hi, thank you for responding. In terms of the table would ot be possible to make a table with the above described dimensions in a design very similar to this table design particularly with the long glass insert running down the table. If possible with clear glass.
    And how many inches are the table legs from the ends of the table lengrhwise?
    what would be the cost of the table, would it be the proce you have quotes here on houzz for $3190?
  • PRO
    REZ Furniture
    5 years ago
    hello,
    yes we can do the same design in the requested dimensions. we can keep the same price , what is the zip code to where this would be shipping to?
  • jnquinzon
    Original Author
    5 years ago
    Great! The zip is 91784. California. USA.
    Also would you be able to have the table legs about 22-24inches from the ends of the table so a chair can be scooted in all the way?
    I see shipping is free on your site, is shipping free for the table?
  • PRO
    REZ Furniture
    5 years ago
    for a 66 x 38 we will honor free shipping. be advised that for a 66 inch table we recommend no more than 20 inches from the edge or else the legs will be too close in the center.
  • jnquinzon
    Original Author
    5 years ago
    Okay thanks for telling me. 20 inches is fine. Would it be possible to do the legs without the bar down the center that attaches to both legs? Of not that is fine, I will go with your recommendation. Do you require a deposite to begin working on the table?
  • PRO
    REZ Furniture
    5 years ago

The bar down the middle is for support so the table nor the legs open. Yes, we will require a deposit prior to working on the table.

• jnquinzon
    Original Author
    5 years ago
    Okay great. I'd like to send you a deposit so you cam begin working on the table.

How do I go about sending tje deposit to you?

Any idea on the time ot will take to make the table?
  • jnquinzon
    Original Author
    5 years ago
    Also, do you have an e-mail address or phone number I can use to contact you instead of through the houzz app? Thank You.
  • PRO
    REZ Furniture
    5 years ago
    I have tried contacting houzz reference this but have had no answer. you can contact us at eric@rezfurniture.com
  • jnquinzon
    Original Author
    5 years ago
    How do I go about sending you a deposit so you can begin working on the table?
  • PRO
    REZ Furniture
    5 years ago
    hello Jordan, we have sent houzz an email. please be patient as they resolve this issue for us.

thank you
  • jnquinzon
    Original Author
    5 years ago
    Okay, I understand. No problem. I had also sent you
  • jnquinzon
    Original Author
    5 years ago
    I had also sent you an email through the email address you gave me if that makes it easier for you. I appreciate your time on the matter. Thank you