Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
where can I get the outdoor wall lights?
Fireplace Seating · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    EnvironmentalLights.com
    12 years ago
    EnvironmentalLights.com sells a great line of Kichler Design Pro LED landscape lighting. Style, engineering and high quality components are hallmarks of the Kichler Design Pro LED landscape lighting series, and the deck and patio series offer terrific choices for lighting your outdoor living spaces. 40,000 hour life time, low power consumption and low voltage drop sensitivity make Kichler's LEDs the way to go. And with Kichler's classic designs and high color rendering, there's no compromise on the look of the fixture or the light quality.

http://www.environmentallights.com/Deck-Patio_C477.aspx

• PRO
    Joni Laycook
    12 years ago
    try troy lighting
  • PRO
    Exteriors By Chad Robert
    10 years ago
    The company Environmental Lights above that is responding to my pictures are NOT the suppliers on this or any job. They are trying to use other's work to market their products. Use extreme caution when ordering products from these companies their marketing is deceptive and I would not trust them.
  • PRO
    Night Light, Inc.
    10 years ago
    For wall mounted light fixtures such as these remember to use the a very low wattage bulb, or put the fixtures on a dimmer. The last thing you want is to have bright lights shining in your eyes when you want to gaze at the fire. A 25 watt bulb in each would be just right to provide an adequate amount of illumination without out-shining the fire and other landscape lighting. Even if the fire isn't lit you still wouldn't want bright lights right at eye level shining toward you.
  • PRO
    EnvironmentalLights.com
    10 years ago
    This was our attempt to offer alternative options for outdoor lighting, not to take credit for this design.