Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
laura_04

similar Sherwin Williams color

laura_04
4 years ago

Anyone know of a Sherwin Williams color similar to this? It will be in a north east room. Thanks!!

Comments (5)

• Dee Lirium
    4 years ago

I’m considering Modern Gray, and it has a similar feel. These rooms are making me drool!

• Dee Lirium
    4 years ago

Also take a look at Sandbar.

• laura_04
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Found the link to the whole house. So cool. It was BM bleeker beige but it wouldn’t look the same in my room. Paints are so deceiving!
    https://www.veranda.com/decorating-ideas/g1448/tammy-connor-tennessee-house-tour/?epik=dj0yJnU9VlZOODEzRmxSaGp2SUN1VEVROVdrVEdLbTJ6QUFzaEwmbj1qX21qeGhhZTl5ZW5qWk1MRldRU0J3Jm09MyZ0PUFBQUFBRjI3S0Vj

• PRO
    Lori A. Sawaya
    4 years ago

Paints are so deceiving!

Yes, it's impossible to discern anything specific about paint colors online.

Everyone's monitor displays color differently, everyone sees color differently and on top of all that, we have no idea how much the color in the original photo was manipulated/Photoshopped before it was posted online.

• laura_04
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Exactly. Ive searched so many colors here and bought samples to see it was nothing like I’d expected. Chose Grant beige- it turned gray almost light blue in my north room. Thankfully our paint store let me exchange. Went with barely beige (kind of an orange tint on the card)- it’s a perfect creamy white.