Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lpasseri

Need help with paint color and lrv for my very very dark condo.

Lisa Pass
4 years ago

My dream of living at the beach has come true but the design nightmares because i have very very little natural light are haunting me. I've tried everything to lighten this condo. I've put up mirrors, bought light furniture, bought gray/ivory area rugs to lighten hardwood floors. I use no window coverings except blinds that are open all day. The condo was built 2 yrs ago and painted with Sherwin William's Blonde on walls, and Sherwin Williams Navajo White on trim and doors. The paint on walls is a flat watered down version of Blonde. Just horrible and has Mark's all over it. The previous owner put a sticker of the Eiffel Tower from the bottom of my bedroom wall to the top of my ceiling. ok..time to paint. The model condo next door to me had SW Agreeable Gray. I lived it there but in my da ty k dungeon it was baby blue. Back to Lowes. Bought Canvas Tan and now my walls are a light green. I dont want to have to repaint the trim so I need something that will go well with Navajo White. Help Me please. Picture below shows my baby blue Agreeable gray hallway, and my light green hallway and kitchen.

Comments (2)