10 years ago
    Rift Sawn White Oak! Let me know if you would like a quote. joel@eutree.com
    Tonya Prosser thanked Oak & Broad
  • PRO
    Atelier Armbruster
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago
    Hello Tonya,
    thank you for your question; I'm glad you like the flooring.

Franklin Hardwood Flooring installed the wood flooring at this Duplex PH renovation, ask for Drew. www.franklinwood.com

The specification for this flooring was: 4" Riftsawn Only White Oak Wood Flooring, 3'-10' Lengths with one Treatment of Light Gray Stain and Four Treatments of a Ultra Matte Waterbased Finish

Please do not hesitate to contact us with further questions, Atelier Armbruster
    Tonya Prosser thanked Atelier Armbruster
  • gml678
    10 years ago
    I see that you used a light gray stain, can you tell me the brand of stain and if there was a specific formula you used for that one coat. I'm looking for the stain color but only seem to be finding "classic gray' in the Minwax collection. Any specifics would be helpful
  • PRO
    Atelier Armbruster
    10 years ago
    Hello there,
    you should contact drew at Franklyn Hardwood Flooring for more specific stain specifications.
    His email address is: Drew Rydingsword .

Glad you like the floors.
    Best regards, Yaiza
  • uyenduc
    10 years ago
    Lovely! Your work is impeccable.
  • PRO
    Atelier Armbruster
    10 years ago
    Thank you very much, Uyenduc!
  • PRO
    Oak & Broad
    10 years ago
    The floor is beautiful! We are doing one very similar in Boca Raton using an engineered product.
  • uyenduc
    10 years ago
    @gml678 Were you able to find out the exact stain colour? I am in love with these floors and must have them for our new house!
  • PRO
    Oak & Broad
    10 years ago
    Here is a similar color we are making using a Belgian oiled/wax finish over White Oak.
  • PRO
    Atelier Armbruster
    10 years ago
    Hello Uyenduc,
    thank you for your question; I'm glad you like the flooring.

Franklin Hardwood Flooring installed the wood flooring at this Duplex PH renovation, ask for Drew. www.franklinwood.com

The specification for this flooring was: 4" Riftsawn Only White Oak Wood Flooring, 3'-10' Lengths with one Treatment of Light Gray Stain and Four Treatments of a Ultra Matte Waterbased Finish

Please do not hesitate to contact us with further questions, Atelier Armbruster
  • PRO
    Modern Chicago Homes
    9 years ago
    Hi Thanks for your comments on the floors. Do you know what Light Gray Stain treatment was used? And What ultra matte waterbased finish?
  • PRO
    Modern Chicago Homes
    9 years ago
    Thanks so much!
  • PRO
    Inspire Hardware
    8 years ago

Hi there, Are the floors white oak?

Regards,

Iris

• PRO
    Oak & Broad
    8 years ago

Yes they Rift Sawn White Oak. joel@oakandbroad.com

Educational Plank Flooring Examples · More Info

• B & E
    7 years ago

What is the finish on the wood floors Color etc.