How do i know which kind of sink drain to buy?

bridget helm
4 days ago

This is my faucet. I don’t think it comes with a drain. It’s a wall mount

i like drains that have rods to open and close them but since this faucet doesn’t have a rod attached to it, i can’t have that type of drain, right? I have to get the push pop? Otherwise the little decorative knob thing attached to the rod would have to be mounted to the counter beneath the faucet I’m guessing? I’m ok with that, but the quartzite counters have been installed already and there’s no hole for a rod. It’s not worth spending 200 dollars for 2 tiny holes to be cut. but i just want to make sure I’m understanding my options correctly before buying a push pop.

thanks for your help

Comments (3)