Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
marmie333

Can you please give me the installation detail of the lighted mirror.

Marmie Reyes
10 years ago
Thank you.

marmie333@yahoo.com
Backlit Mirror Powder Room · More Info

Comments (5)

• Janis
    10 years ago
    I would also like the installation details of the lighted mirror!
  • Janis
    10 years ago
    this is what I've wanted for a year.......just need to know how to relate this to electrician and mirror installer.....TY!
  • PRO
    186 Lighting Design Group - Gregg Mackell
    10 years ago
    Sorry it took so long to answer, something changed with my houzz settings and I just found out you asked a question. The mirror was mounted to a frame behind. I'm not sure how the builder mounted it, but I've heard of various ways such as gluing plywood to the back of the mirror and then using clips to hook onto the top of the frame attached to the wall. Other installations I've seen were where the mirror was attached to the frame with liquid nails or other secure way of mounting the mirror. Behind we had a reveal of probably a couple of inches up and in where we mounted the strip.
  • Lynne Piotrowski
    9 years ago
    Love the wall mount faucet. Could you please advise who manufactures it?
  • PRO
    186 Lighting Design Group - Gregg Mackell
    9 years ago
    Lynne, I've lost touch with the interior designer who completed this project. Her name is Jena Barker and she was based in San Antonio. If I could send you her contact information I would, but if you really wanted to find out, you could probably look her up and she would be able to answer your question. Good Luck!
Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting