Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
4kids4us

Funky, Mtnrd, jewelry question for you

4kids4us
3 years ago

Prior to Christmas, there was a thread here that included some posts with links/ideas for gifts of jewelry. I remember both of you commenting on the thread, but now I can’t find it. Funky, you had shared a link for I think either necklaces or rings that IIRC, you had purchased for your niece and maybe your sister? I remember looking at the website and noticed they had a brick and mortar store in San Diego. I even went to the website for the shopping center where the brick and mortar store was listed, but for some reason, now I can’t seem to find it there (it was at Liberty Station).

My youngest turns 16 in a month and I would like to get her a ring. If either of you remember either the websites you shared or the name of that thread, I would appreciate it. I have searched and searched, looking in all the gift threads from pages ago, but cannot seem to find the thread where you were sharing this info.

For anyone else reading this thread, I am open to other suggestions for jewelry. I have looked at a couple local jewelers but haven’t seen anything that I think she would like.

Comments (12)