Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
always1stepbehind

Anyone watch the new tv show Rebel?

It's on Thursday nights 10pm (pacific time). Katy Segal stars in it. oh...and Andy Garcia. Recorded and watch it last week. I thought it was good, I'm in. Have last nights episode recorded.

Comments (7)

• blfenton
    3 years ago

I watched it last week and thought it was good as well. I forgot last night but for some reason it's on this afternoon at 4:00 so I'll probably watch it then.

• nicole___
    3 years ago

I'll try it.......and report back.

• pudgeder
    3 years ago

I watched! So far, I like it.

I didn't even recognize Andy Garcia!

• raee_gw zone 5b-6a Ohio
    3 years ago

What is it about?

I just finished watching The Good Wife (from first episode to last, hadn't seen it before). Debating whether to continue with The Good Fight or find something new.

• always1stepbehind
    Original Author
    3 years ago

LOVEDDDD The Good Wife...The only reason I didn't continue and watch The Good Fight is when I came out it was going to be on a local station but you had to pay to watch.

• raee_gw zone 5b-6a Ohio
    3 years ago

I really liked it too, but what a roller coaster when watching 7 seasons straight through! I think I just need a little break from the franchise.

• jane__ny
    3 years ago

I watched both episodes of Rebel. I am not crazy about the main character and find her annoying and the entire show seems somewhat phony. She overacts, I can't keep track of who her kids are and the people in her life. She's been married multiple times. I don't know, I'll give it one more episode and see if my feelings change. Somehow, it just seems over acted and silly.

Jane

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH