Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luna_tomy

Sisters bedroom dilemma

Luna Tomy
2 years ago

This room is driving me crazy. I was going to get 2 matching twin beds for the sake of simplicity, especially because it's easier to make a normal bed than a daybed, but my daughter already had her (day)bed and didn't want to part with it so I found something similar(ish) on marketplace and thought I would call it a day. But now I don't know what to do because, besides the making the bed issue, I can't put anything between the beds such as a night stand or dresser because both beds are trundles, and whatever I put between the beds would block the trundles. I was thinking of just putting the beds so they're away from the wall where their heads would go and put something there. What would you do. I'm going back and forth on whether to just sell these and maybe get a bunk bed, but those are hard to keep neat and I can imagine my girls arguing about who stays in the top or bottom, etc erc. Or sell these and get 2 matching normal twin beds. But easier is better, if I can figure out a way to make these work. I thought about a floating shelf in between the two beds but it would be on top of where a guest's head would if the were sleeping on the trundle. What would you do??

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH