Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tamber1123

Calacatta Abezzo

tamber1123
last year

We are having white cabinets installed and im struggling with choosing a white quartz the white cabinets are very white is Calacatta Abezzo too warm?

Comments (14)

• Linda
    last year

It's hard to say whether it will be too warm without knowing what your other finishes are, particularly your flooring. I'd wait until the cabinets are installed before deciding on countertops. If you're antsy, take a sample door and sample of your flooring to stoneyards and check against slabs in good light (e.g. outdoors).

• darbuka
    last year

There are many, many whites on the market. What white are you using, and post a pic.

• PRO
    Beth H. :
    last year

we aren't clairvoyants. post a picture of your cabs (or a door sample) in your kitchen w/your lighting and flooring.

post a pic of the quartz you want so all of us won't have to google it.

• tamber1123
    Original Author
    last year

Here is a picture of our floor, quartz and cabinet sample.

• tamber1123
    Original Author
    last year

Here is a picture near a window

• Iluvdark kychns
    last year

In the lighting of the pictures you show the two different whites do not clash. In fact, they seem like a very safe option. To some people that does render as boring. Typically for me, it would as well, but your floors are so rich and beautiful that they could help add dimension. You might see where else you can add wood accents.

It would also be helpful to know what you plan to use as backsplash and hardware.

• tamber1123
    Original Author
    last year

I decorate with walnut and black pieces on my counter. Some greenery too. I also have a large walnut table off of our kitchen. We have a navy pantry and wine bar off the side too. I was planning on using black hardware, but I do not have a backsplash chosen yet.

• PRO
    Beth H. :
    last year
    last modified: last year

no it's not too warm.

with the wood accents it will look nice

I did a real calacatta backsplash tile in my kitchen. your choice won't be any warmer than the real stuff

wait until it's installed before deciding on a tile splash

• RedRyder
    last year

My monitor says they work together.

• tamber1123
    Original Author
    last year

Thank you everyone!

• Judith Higson
    7 months ago
    last modified: 7 months ago

Did the white cabinets and Calacatta Abezzo work out? I am considering the same combination and am worried the counter is too warm for a cooler white paint (I am a south facing room). Thank you!

• Lexy Schwartz
    13 days ago

I'd also love an update as I'm considering the same countertop in a smaller bathroom. Cabinets will be in canvas (creamy white color) with Delta champagne bronze faucets... I'm debating flooring but want a soft look. Possibly calacatta ouro or similar tile in shower.

• irika
    11 days ago

Hi tamber1123,

Could you please share the pictures of your countertop. considering the same quartz.