Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rredpenn

Page loading issues in discussions

rredpenn
last year

Anyone else having this problem? Go to a particular discussion thread and it won't load up? Notifications not working? (Well, they never worked for me...) I have messages that recently showed up as unread, even tho they've been read? Like years ago?? New "live" ads on or embedded into discussion threads that do not ever resolve... they just grind and grind?

There seems to be an issue there especially... the page loading issue seems related or started about when the ads showed up within the thread itself, and got tacked onto the sidebar of the page both top and bottom... I have a photo of some thread comments I made just now with what I am talking about.

This is the same ad, doing its "unresolve" thing, at the bottom and at the top of my thread conversation. Since these began to appear, the page will not load properly.

Also, this ad thing also appeared within the conversation itself, and sometimes it also "goes live" at times, I think.

These ads seem to me to be the culprit of all the problems, and it has gotten worse and worse lately.

Any help or extra info to pass along to the IT crew would be appreciated. Thx!

Comments (4)