Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ilikefriday

Aging... what products do you use?

ilikefriday
14 days ago
last modified: 14 days ago

Do you ever take selfies while laying down? When I do it smoothes out all the sags and wrinkles of my passing middle aged face and makes me look so much younger. I never would but my guess is that Botox or modern medicine could take care of all of that. Are there any magic otc potions that might help? Something I can whip up in my kitchen that will magically erase all the bad parts? 😂
I'm already working on diet, exercise, and staying hydrated. I want to age as gracefully as possible.What products do you use? Do wrinkle creams help?

Comments (77)

• girlnamedgalez8a
    13 days ago

I have been all over his youtube page & his website.. He has dozens of photos of his vertical lifts & many compare to the photos above. He talks about exactly how he achieves these results. In the photos posted the eyes have not changes but the shape of the skin around the eyes has been restored to it's youthful appearance. I saw one set of photos that showed a woman at 35 then at 52 then at 52 & 1/2 following surgery. She looked 35 again, not a bit different. His opinion is that botox can be very helpful but fillers not so much & can actually be harmful to your appearance. He is also a big advocate for fat transfer along with the surgeries rather than fillers. I have never considered surgery but I would if I could afford to use him.

ilikefriday thanked girlnamedgalez8a
  • OutsidePlaying
    13 days ago

I also use tretinoin (generic Retin-A) now at 0.05% strength at night. Years ago I used it at 0.1% strength and my skin always flaked too much so I backed off. I follow that with an anti-aging moisturizer from Kiehls. In the mornings i use vitamin C and E (skinceuticals CE fereulic) followed by a vitamin enriched moisturizer with Vitamin A. My ’makeup’, if any, is usually Intellishade tinted moisturizer with spf45.

For the CE Fereulic, I store the bottle in the refrigerator and decant enough in another bottle to use for a month or so.

LikeFriday, depending on which filler you decide to get, some last up to 2 years. Do your research and go to a highly qualified surgeon’s practice. I get Botox around my eye area about once a year to keep my blepharoplasty fresh. I had that done in 2005 and my eyes still look good. I did have a Juvederm product once several years ago. You get filler in the cheek area, which plumps the cheeks and thus raises the skin a bit and smoothes some of the nasolabial folds. I just decided to not do it again and let nature take it’s course.

ilikefriday thanked OutsidePlaying
  • Sueb20
    13 days ago

I don’t want to look 35. Maybe 45? For years and years, even when I was a kid, I looked young for my age. Into my 40s and early 50s, still people would comment about it. In the last 5 or so years, suddenly no one seems surprised when they learn my age. I would like to go back to when people are surprised at my age. (But not in a ”she obviously had work done” way.) Is that too much to ask? LOL

I am going to be 60 this year, but my oldest kid turned 32 recently and that freaks me out just as much as my own age!

I was browsing the videos from one of the derms listed below and he said hyaluronic acid doesn’t do anything (when used topically) more than a moisturizer does. Hmm.

ilikefriday thanked Sueb20
  • ilikefriday
    Original Author
    13 days ago
    last modified: 13 days ago

I follow this woman on YT. I think she looks fabulous. I love her hair and her style. She was born in 1967. Imo she does look older than her years but she also looks amazing and has a fantastic attitude about aging. She has a few videos discussing her age.

https://youtube.com/shorts/c_2Ejc9rnM0?si=oYwkY0oxHXw2Uvuy

No one tells me I look younger or older than my age but I don't typically discuss age with others. I want an app that will honestly tell me how old I look.

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    13 days ago

I will be 65 this summer and for some reason it is not bothering me! I think I am finally comfortable in my body and really just want to be healthy…about 6 years ago I started growing out my natural hair color....salt and pepper gray. Best decision I have ever made! yes it is a long journey but so worth the freedom! I have had no fillers and dont plan on it, but have seen many women with nice results and have nothing against it.…all women should be comfortable to do as they like, and what makes her feel good about herself. I think you should have a good skincare routine. I always tell myself their are no miracle creams and if it looks to good to be true it is! so many adds targeted at older women it will make your head spin. I have been using: Every evening Tretinoin cream (all women should be using it..it is a game changer!) Augustinus Bader eye cream and The rich cream moisturizer..it is an investment in your face for sure…but been using it for last three years and it has changed my skin..it takes time and patients…nothing works over night! if only one investment pick the the eye cream…and use CeraVe face moisturizer. I used CeraVe for so many years before starting Augustinus Bader….💞

ilikefriday thanked Home Interiors With Ease
  • Tina Marie
    13 days ago

I do think she looks older than her age. She's 6 years older than me, but I think she looks older. She does look good though! I also love her hair. I will have to watch more of her. I wonder if she has instagram? i agree with her thoughts. I don't feel my age, not sure if I look it or not, although people are usually surprised if they know my age and think I'm younger. But, like her, I don't FEEL my age. I'm healthy and happy and can do what I want to do. Good health is really everything and I know I sometimes take it for granted. I want to look the best I can at whatever age. So far (LOL it may change), age to me is just a number. Friday, I'm not sure I want an app that tells me that! Ha!

ilikefriday thanked Tina Marie
  • ilikefriday
    Original Author
    13 days ago

@HIWE

What makes Tretonoin a game changer for you? I use CeraVe moisturizer under my makeup. I also use their makeup remover. I like Cutemol at night. I will check out the eye cream.

• Tina Marie
    13 days ago

@sueb20 I generally use Cleveland Clinic or Mayo for medical info. Here's what Cleveland Clinic says about HA. My dermatologist is in favor of it. But it's not the only ingredient in moisturizers I use. I think the main thing is it really helps your skin hold the moisture.

• It helps keep things hydrated. Hyaluronic acid is very good at retaining water. A quarter-teaspoon of hyaluronic acid holds about one and a half gallons of water. That’s why hyaluronic acid is often used for treating dry eyes. It’s also used in moisturizing creams, lotions, ointments and serums.
    • It makes your skin flexible. Hyaluronic acid helps skin stretch and flex and reduces skin wrinkles and lines. Hyaluronic acid is also proven to help wounds heal faster and can reduce scarring.
  • mtnrdredux_gw
    13 days ago

I keep seeing this thread and it's making me anxious. I tried many things over the years, really just because I wanted to be fancy. I never really liked anything. So my go-to since I was a teen has been (whispering) Noxzema! I didn't even start moisturizing until prob my 40s, with Hydroboost. I am actually really happy with my skin, At a recent family event, a relative said to me "you just don't age." I feel like one morning I will wake up and go ... well, that was nice while it lasted.

ilikefriday thanked mtnrdredux_gw
  • PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    13 days ago

ilikefriday…? WWW

• ilikefriday
    Original Author
    13 days ago

HIWE

I am on my cellphone and sometimes it flakes and won't let me erase anything on this website until after I submit the post.

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    13 days ago

ilikefriday…Trentinoin cream has smoothed out fine lines and lightened all my small sun spots…it has smoothed my skin like no other!….it is a slow start….once a week at first, but now I apply it every evening.

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    13 days ago

ilikefriday…🤣🤣…I was wondering? you had me stumped!

• Funkyart
    13 days ago

LOL! Same, Mtn! I am 60 as of this morning-- and I don't do anything special for my aging skin. I moisturize (cerave or oil of olay) and use sunscreen but that is pretty much it. I have tried hydroboost and a number of other more expensive products but I didnt notice any changes and didnt care for how a number of them felt or smelled.

Like others shared, people are often surprised by my age -- *I* see the effects of aging on my skin but when I am well rested and hydrated, others don't seem to. I guess it is a combination of genetics and the extra pounds i carry. But I too wonder if I will wake up one day and suddenly have wrinkles and age spots. Perhaps I SHOULD be using more products than I am.

ilikefriday thanked Funkyart
  • bbstx
    13 days ago

This YT channel has some good advice on skincare and wrinkle prevention/eradication. I was with her for most of the comments on products to use (she gives brand names but also ingredient names so you can find your own) but when she got to the devices, she lost me. Hot and Flashy: https://youtu.be/xOAIvdSPvHc?si=xMtGj7FvC-IJtYp5

ilikefriday thanked bbstx
  • pricklypearcactus
    13 days ago

I started using vitamin C serum and a night cream (sometimes) in addition to daily moisturizer.

I am a very active outdoor person so I do wear sunscreen if I'll be out in the sun an hour or longer in a high SPF. But to be honest, that's not to say I'm always using sun protection. I do spend shorter times in the sun regularly without sunscreen as well, usually in the morning or evening. Maybe I will regret it, but I do think our bodies are meant to get some sunshine.

I also started doing intermittent fasting (on the recommendation of my doctor) and I noticed a few improvements with that. Losing some weight helped me decrease the amount of thyroid medication I needed and oddly seems to have helped make my face look a little younger. Additionally I somewhat regularly (usually weekly or ever other week) do a 36 hour fast (example: stop eating Sunday evening and resume eating Tuesday morning) and it has significantly helped my digestive system and every time makes my skin look better.

• Jilly
    13 days ago

Friday, I had a thread about this a couple of months ago and got great advice and suggestions. I’m still testing different things:

https://www.houzz.com/discussions/6427983/i-m-going-to-look-25-soon

Just sharing because I couldn’t remember each suggestion specifically. :)

Neither of what I showed in the OP worked — both made me break out terribly and I haven’t had pimples since I was a teenager! And I don’t have sensitive skin, so was pretty shocked by that. But we all react differently to things, so just have to experiment.

I’m in my mid 50s, and had a very basic skincare regimen up until a few years ago. I’d wash with Neutrogena cleanser morning and night, sunscreen (if I remembered) in the morning. Maybe a toner, serum, etc, here and there.

Now I feel the need to up my skincare game, since it’s changing a bit after post-Big M.

Good luck!

PS: Dermaplaning is something I’ve been doing for years and it makes my skin feel so good.

ilikefriday thanked Jilly
  • bbstx
    13 days ago

@pricklypearcactus, how do you go that long without eating? Do you drink broth or take in anything containing any calories? I can do it when I’m having to prep for a colonoscopy, but my mind is pretty much occupied with other things then.

• mtnrdredux_gw
    13 days ago

Lol, Funky, I think Deneuve said "A 30-year-old woman must choose between her bottom and her face," Thirty!? No question my face benefits from some naturally occurring filler!

ilikefriday thanked mtnrdredux_gw
  • ilikefriday
    Original Author
    13 days ago

@funkyart

Happy birthday 🎉 🎂. I hope you have a fabulous day!

• Feathers11
    13 days ago

Here's part of what I wrote in the thread that Jilly posted above:

I take collagen supplements and hyraluronic acid supplements. I take the collagen for my joints (I notice when I do not take them), and started the HA supplements about 6 months ago. I noticed my eyes have not been as dry over the winter. My facial skin seems thicker and more... plump? Definitely never dry. My neck doesn't seem as crepey as it was starting to become.

And here is a randomized, double-blind study with no stated competing interests that demonstrated the efficacy of oral hyaluronic acid:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10661223/

ilikefriday thanked Feathers11
  • ilikefriday
    Original Author
    13 days ago

@bbstx

Thanks for the link. I think I have seen a few of her videos.

@pricklypearcactus

I am hungry after just reading your comment. I think I would pass out.

@jilly

Pimples. Yikes! I am also mid 50's. How has your skin changed after menopause? It hasn't started for me yet. I will check out your post.

• maddielee
    13 days ago

I have always been low maintenance skin care wise. I wash my face with mild soap or baby shampoo (to remove eye makeup). I may spread some hand cream (Jergens original) on my face if there is some left on my hands after using it for my legs and elbows.

(My skin has gotten very dry the last 2 years (medicine side effect) I now add Aquaphor to my Jergens. The Aquaphor isn’t going to do anything other than make me feel less dry.)

My dermatologist told me to continue what I was doing because my parents were the people who deserved thanking for the few wrinkles that I have on this old face.

The lines and sags could be minimized by fillers and temporarily eradicated by surgery, if I cared.

Genes and luck have much to do with your skin. I spent most of my life outside, with no sunscreen. I should be a raisin, really.

Hint: a selfie Do not do this! - Never put you camera (or even a mirror) down on a counter and lean down over it to see the image.

ilikefriday thanked maddielee
  • Jilly
    13 days ago

Friday, I’m noticing my pores are looking bigger and I’m getting some dry patches. I’m not sure how to explain it … kind of dull, I guess?

I’ve never consulted with a dermatologist, et al, about my face … maybe it’s time! Just to get some specific recommendations and such.

Maddie, I use baby shampoo for mascara/eye makeup, too. Works better than anything I’ve ever used. And so much cheaper!

ilikefriday thanked Jilly
  • bbstx
    13 days ago

I was unaware that hyaluronic acid could be taken orally. The skin all over my body is dry, not just my face. For the last 6 - 12 months, I’ve been using Olay Body Wash with hyaluronic acid. I truly think my skin is less dry. Walgreens and Walmart and maybe others, often have it on Buy One Get One 50% off. I buy 2 at a time when I find it on sale.

• pricklypearcactus
    13 days ago

Fasting is weird and honestly a few years ago I didn't think I could do it either. First, I started smaller and worked my way up to 36 hours. But the strange thing for me is if I don't eat anything, I feel less hungry than if I were to eat or drink small amounts of calories. I drink water, black coffee, tea sometimes, and sparkling water (La Croix, Bubly, etc) but no broth or anything like that. Keeping myself busy helps a lot. But, some days I'll start out with a plan to fast 36 hours and realize by the end of the day that my body just isn't up for it and I'll eat a small meal in the evening and only do about a 24 hour fast. I won't say it's easy, but it's not nearly as hard as it sounds. The next morning I'm sometimes low energy but during the day of fasting I'm usually high energy and will do all of my normal exercise (lifting weights, swimming, running, etc).

ilikefriday thanked pricklypearcactus
  • nicole___
    13 days ago

I remember years ago, before I was old, I tried Retin A. It turned your skin bright red, then it did a light surface peel. Nothing I've tried works...Following this post for advice.

ilikefriday thanked nicole___
  • bbstx
    13 days ago

@nicole___ Have you tried bakuchiol? I was listening to a podcast interviewing Dr. Anthony Youn. He said if you cannot tolerate any of the retinoids or tretinoin, he recommended bakuchiol.

• Feathers11
    13 days ago

I'm currently using this product with bakuchiol. It has basic ingredients and is very reasonably priced.

https://www.goodmolecules.com/products/bakuchiol-oil-blend-for-dry-skin?variant=33073002643556

ilikefriday thanked Feathers11
  • nicole___
    12 days ago

@bbstx....hhhmmmm....wonder if bakuchiol works? Anyone used it for awhile?

ilikefriday thanked nicole___
  • PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    12 days ago
    last modified: 12 days ago

When you start a retin A/ Trentinion it takes baby steps…one one day a week if no irritation twice a week..and so on..at first you will have some reddness or a bit of peeling that means time to back off….eventually you will tolerate it on a regular basis….it really takes time…but so worth it…I like mixing it together with my CeraVe.

• 3katz4me
    12 days ago

IMHO resistance is futile - I don't dwell on it. I use moisturizer with sunscreen and sometimes a tinted moisturizer with sunscreen - nothing fancy just basic OTC products. I met a woman recently, a year older than me, who had beautifully wrinkleless skin that looked perfectly natural. I have to say it did make we wonder how she accomplished that. Maybe she just has good genes and was never exposed to sun or benefits from HRT or a few injections. I don't think I could bring myself to have chemicals injected under my skin for cosmetic purposes.

ilikefriday thanked 3katz4me
  • bbstx
    12 days ago

Because of my rosacea, I’ve never used a retinoid-type product. I tried some sort of Olay Regenerist cream once. I don’t know what it had in it, but after a couple of days, I was trying to claw my face off. It took 2 weeks for it to subside. I will have to give Olay props. I had taken an online skin-type quiz and used the recommended products with horrific results. Olay refunded all of my money!

• summersrhythm_z6a
    12 days ago

I like to use cocoa butter with Tretinoin, a week on and a week off.

ilikefriday thanked summersrhythm_z6a
  • Tina Marie
    12 days ago

I think I got lucky because my mother started both my sister and I on good quality skin care probably around puberty time. I remember her taking me to the Clinique counter. I used it for many years. I now use Cerevae cleanser and it works great on my eye makeup too. I started wearing sunscreen on my face fairly young, but not young enough I guess. I have had Mohs surgery for basal cell skin cancer. If I am only going to be out for a while, I do not use sunscreen on my body so that I can get Vit D. For the first time I have been low in Vit D - following all the craziness after my surgery. I'm taking it orally now. My grandmother had GREAT skin and few wrinkles, but she also had oily skin. Genes do count.

• jsk
    12 days ago

I also have always looked younger than my age. I'm now 63 and I do feel like I look my age now. Others still seem to think I look younger. Was on a conference call with a new manager joining our team. He seems nice enough but he likes us to turn our cameras on which we never do. Anyway, at the first weekly meeting, we all introduced ourselves and how long we've been with the company, blah blah blah. I've been here for 40 years (ugh, that's so depressing to me). He said, so you started when you were 5? Sweet comment, but I'm sure you can't see much in that little square in the meeting.

I have always been extremely lazy about skin care. I still don't always wash off my makeup (if I'm wearing any which these days is rare) at night. I know, I know, shhhhh.

A few years ago I started using Colleen Rothschild products. I like them. I think they've helped somewhat. Nothing drastic but they feel nice and they're not as expensive as some others.

The things I notice more now are the deep crevices in my chin making my RBF more pronounced, and some dark/age spots. DH still thinks I'm beautiful, so I guess that's good enough!

ilikefriday thanked jsk
  • Kswl
    12 days ago
    last modified: 12 days ago

I do not aspire to look younger, but rather to look good / healthy at whatever age I am. However, not minding looking my age (67j doesn’t mean I want to look older than my age, hence the skin care routines and products.

Feathers is now an official influencer…..I bought 200 mg hyaluronic acid caps last night, thank you! 👍

ilikefriday thanked Kswl
  • Sueb20
    12 days ago

Indeed! I ordered Feathers' oil from Good Molecules, as well as a niacinamide toner and those gooey eye patches.

We'll all be looking great in no time!

• bbstx
    11 days ago

I need a recommendation for the eye patches. What did you order, Sueb20?

I spent the morning in the plastic surgeon’s skin and laser center. The PA dissolved a little bit of the filler on one side, added a little more on the other side, and re-zapped some stubborn rosacea patches. When I got back, I sent the PA the link to the article about oral hyaluronic acid. I’m looking forward to what she thinks of it.

I don’t think anything I’m doing is going to make me look younger. The melasma (sun spots), the rosacea, and the marionette lines all annoy me. Eradicating them won’t make me look younger, but I believe I will look better without them.

• Tina Marie
    11 days ago

I missed that you are using filler BBSTX. Does anyone here use the eye patches already? I'm wondering how they differ from eye cream? I read up some on the oral HA. Do be aware that those who have liver issues and lupus should not use it orally. I am still interested in the Tretinoin, but haven't bought anything yet. I'm not really interested in the on-line prescriptions and I see my dr in May anyway, so will see about getting a prescription then.

• OutsidePlaying
    11 days ago
    last modified: 11 days ago

Which Hyaluronic acid oral supplement do you use? There are so many on the market I hesitate to order something at random.

ilikefriday thanked OutsidePlaying
  • SEA SEA
    11 days ago

bbstx, I use bakuchiol, as does 31yo daughter. I like it as does dd. I have type 1 rosacea but I was determined to use a retinoid. Dermo rx'd the lowest dose retin-a, advising that it could worsen rosacea or help it. Total coin flip as to outcome as dermo considered my rosacea the most awful she had seen : ( Anyhow, I used a few tubes of it, but getting it filled at a reasonable price using good rx and the like really put me off to it. It was a lot of hassle for some reason.

I now use Avene or Natrium retinal (whichever one is having a 30% off sale) in its place to cut the frustration out of my life. It was a hard start tbh, but I use a lot of non-actives, like Eucerin in the jar, or Cerave in the jar or the PM version, Cetaphil in the jar, you get the idea, and that really helos. My use plan is a sandwich method. Moisturizer/serums let set, then thin layer of retinal, then more heavy cream on top. It's a lot, but my skin is improved and less reactive. I can still flare but the quality of my skin is better doing this. So, I landed in the retinoids helps with skin thickness and quality camp even having type 1 rosacea. But, it was a journey and putting up with flakies. I got over that hump by upping my use of heavy non-scented creams faithfully.

Dd can not use even the lowest dose retinol otc. Not at all. I bought her some bakuchiol to use in it's place since she has a very expressive face and has lines a 31yo should not have yet. She loves it and is faithful to using it nightly. She found what works for her is to wash off her make up at night, apply her bakuchiol cream and does not wash her face in the morning. She doesn't apply more cream before morning make-up thinking she still has last night's application still on. It works for her.

We were both using a bakuchiol serum by Boots from England that was super affordable and effective, available from Target online, but it's since MIA. Dd found Eminence Bakuchiol + Niacinamide cream (pricey) through her esthitician. She bought me a jar too. We both like it, but I can not find out what percent of bakuchiol it has, sadly, so can't vouch that it has a good amount or not. But, dd's skin has never looked better. That I can vouch for. I'm very impressed by her results. It is purple and smells like blueberries, btw. Not sure if this is colorant and frangrance or ingredients. But I have no reaction to it, which is rare with colors or fragrance.

Last week she got botox in her forehead to try and cut down on the deep wrinkles she has. Already she has noticable improvement--as in smooth forehead. Amazing.

PS I also had three rounds of V-beam laser a couple years ago for the rosacea. It helped. Dermo was not pleased that I had so much visable redness and veins even after three rounds, but mine is a horrible case of it. The effects of it are temporary and I'm due for more treatments. I am going to hold off though as dermo has to use highest setting to have any effect on my rosacea and it leaves visable dents in my cheeks that last several days and I had an unusual side-effect of enlarged pores from the treatments. I never had a visable pore before the treatments, so...I am leaning towards no more laser for me.

Hope that helps some.

ilikefriday thanked SEA SEA
  • Sueb20
    11 days ago

Bb: https://www.goodmolecules.com/products/caffeine-energizing-hydrogel-eye-patches?variant=31512203395172

And a question for you, bb: are you doing laser for sunspots/melasma? I have been using retin A and hydroquinone and still my spots are here. Grrr.

• ilikefriday
    Original Author
    11 days ago

Just a FYI. Many of the Good Molecules products are on Amazon Prime, including the eye patch.

• bbstx
    11 days ago

@Sueb20, I am getting laser treatments primarily for rosacea. However, I had one good sized sunspot on my left cheek - about the size of a quarter. In front of it was a reddish spot about the size of a nickel. The rosacea and the 2 spots have all been lasered (BBL) 3 times as of today. 3 weeks between 1st and 2nd treatment. One week between 2nd and 3rd. I may never get what I’m looking for - even toned skin so that I don’t have to wear make-up. I’m hopeful that once it is gone, all I’ll need is a touch-up from time to time.

• Olychick
    11 days ago
    last modified: 11 days ago

Aging products? Same thing and only thing I've used all my life...Ivory Soap.

ilikefriday thanked Olychick
  • Kswl
    11 days ago

Bbstx I saw a YT video of two dermatologists (MDs) reviewong DRMTLGY products and they reviewed the eye patches. Their assessment was ”okay” but one of them said if you’re going to do eye patches tou should get one with the microneedling technology and he also did not like the fact that they were disposable. The other doc agreed somewhat and said that basically they were no different from putting cream under your eyes but that people liked the experience of using eye patches. So based solely on that I would look for ones with microneedling … which TBH I know absolutely nothing about and yet here I am recommending it 😉

ilikefriday thanked Kswl
  • Sueb20
    11 days ago

Thanks, bb. I am thinking about trying Cryocorrect…I have several specific spots that emerged after I stopped taking estrogen that are very dark, under my eye area so (to me at least) very visible and not easy to cover up without spackling on makeup.

• Sueb20
    11 days ago

PS I am thinking the disposable eye patches would be used for special occasions when I want to look good. Definitely not a daily thing.

Today is my botox consult! Ironically also the day I see my dentist about the crown that partially broke thanks to teeth grinding. I definitely want the botox for the grinding/TMJ but I could be convinced to do a tiny bit around my eyes…curious to see what she recommends.

• bbstx
    11 days ago

@Kswl one of the eye masks I looked at contained caffeine, niacinamides, and some other stuff, most of which is in theEmogene eye serum I already use. I think the masks are substantially the same as using eye cream and plastic wrap. 😆 I think I’ll pass.

I did not realize the Emogene eye serum I use also contains bakuchiol!

The PA I saw yesterday had just had microneedling done the day before. Her skin is gorgeous and she does not wear make-up. I meant to ask her about microneedling for me and forgot.