Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jessica_hernandez78

Need help picking new exterior colors. Has d.brown roof, blonde brick

Comments (8)

• Yvonne Martin
    13 days ago

Are you planning to paint the brick or just change the roof and accent colors?

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    13 days ago

Please do not pint the brick unless you want to instantly devalue your home. It would be nice to have a pic taken in brighter light to see the brick . I think landscaping will be a big bonus . Id do not think you need to change ther roof unless it is in need of replacement . Where are you ? That will help for landscaping. I do not like the trees where they are planted or the higglypiggly walkway. Post the better pics here ina comment DO NOT start another post .

• Valinta
    13 days ago

For starters remove the low hedge in the front and the circular (former garden?) Do you need that walkway approach to your door or do people approach your house from the driveway sidewalk? if not needed, remove.

• kandrewspa
    13 days ago

Paint everything that is currently brown SW Urbane Bronze. It's a more interesting color than flat brown. You don't need to paint your brick. Then spruce up your landscaping.

• jodyrah
    13 days ago

Get a variety of paint chips in all the colors of your brick. Match the color you like best. Paint your trim that color. Pick another color from the brick pallet for the front door. Put in a curved landscape bed that starts at one side, continuing the curve across the walk, ending at the driveway. The walkway from the street should be wide enough for two people to walk side by side.

• Lyn Nielson
    13 days ago

I'd lighten it up for a fresher look, different than the neighbors. SW City Loft, including the garage door for a unifying look.

SW Rain for the front door

• chloebud
    13 days ago

I think Lyn’s color suggestions are good and would give the house more ”life,” especially with the long, low roofline. The brick is nice; make sure the City Loft (or whatever color you choose) works well with the brick. Yes to landscape work.

• PRO
    lisedv
    12 days ago

Can you post another picture? everything just looks all grey. Or, take close-ups of each item: bricks, roof, windows (if you don't plan on painting them). Also, the ground looks covered in stones (also grey), are you planning of putting-in grass?