Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
santorini

santorini
12 years ago
last modified: 12 years ago
I have a similar closet but my bedroom is directly facing this open closet. I dont want to put doors because the closet side has lots of sunshine. The bedroom will get darker if I separate the closet by a door, but i dont like the view. What do you suggest? Thanks.
Modern Atlanta House Tour/Becky Harris · More Info

Comments (7)

• 7bts
    12 years ago
    frosted glass doors?
  • Ivie I
    12 years ago
    I like the idea of draperies to cover the area up.. it will be aesthetically pleasing and hide the clutter because the good Lord knows my closet is not always this organized :)
  • moco
    12 years ago
    IKEA has a great and cheap airline cable system you can use for wall to wall draperies. We have a similar closet, and the draperies are a lifesaver to hide the inevitable clutter.
  • mostly
    12 years ago
    When you say the closet side has lots of sunshine, do you mean there are windows on the closet wall, and that provides light into the bedroom, therefore you do not want to close off the closet area?
  • PRO
    Maui Development Group
    12 years ago
    Possibly a barn door application.
  • TanCalGal
    12 years ago
    Remove all of the clutter & hangings on chest tops and wall, even if it is semi-decorative. Think sleek, neat and tidy. Use only white boxes to match chests. Hang clothes by color color groupings, using white hangers. You will eventually love this, it's unique...