Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
edubya

What's the last photo you saved to your ideabooks?

Emily H
10 years ago
Are you collecting photos for a project or just for inspiration for later? What's the last photo you saved and what did you love about it?

Share it here by copy / pasting the url from the photo! We'd love to see it!

Here's mine:
Design Within Reach Buckhead Bedroom · More Info

Comments (36)

• PRO
    Barnhart Gallery
    10 years ago
    Such an interesting question Emily, I was curious to see what mine was and whether it represents my aesthetic or would be crazy a one-off I couldn't help but admire. Turns out it's somewhere in-between; a space I liked but would love to add some finishing touches to.
    [houzz=
    Game Room · More Info
    ]
  • Rachel H
    10 years ago
    I think it was a photo of my own dining room because I had asked for drapery advice in a design dilemma. I'm currently seeking out ideas for master bath renovations, window treatment ideas, and other house ideas for my sister's new home.
    My Dining Room · More Info
  • trebinje
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago
    I saved this photo from a design dilemma earlier this week because the palette is so warm and soothing, the appointments simple yet luxurious, for a master bedroom. The BM Livingston Gold walls work beautifully with the natural red oak floor. Nothing contrived, a real bedroom made for living.
    Modern bedroom · More Info
  • Luciana
    10 years ago
    I saved this one couple of weeks ago, as a definite for my living room cabinets' shape. Our living room alcoves are not symmetrical and I've been struggling to find something I'd liked for a build-in in that space. And now I have!!
    After a year of 'failings' we finally found a good carpenter/ cabinet maker and are waiting for him to let us know when he can start the work! I'm quite excited, I'll post some afters when it's finished. (second photo is obviously our LVR where a smaller version of those cabinets will be built)

Living Room · More Info
  • Keitha
    10 years ago
    Unique!!! One of the last things I saved... Now if I could only find a spot in my home for "pallet art" !
    Lamon Luther · More Info
  • face39
    10 years ago
    http://houzz.com/photos/5851337

A mirror. I'm looking for something different for my powder room.
  • rredpenn
    10 years ago
    This is the last one that I will follow up on for sure. I'm looking for swivel chairs, and I will have to make a pit stop in this store, since it's a half-day drive away, and it looks like my kind of place!

The Elements' Fall and Holiday Decorating Seminar · More Info
  • rredpenn
    10 years ago
    "Pit stop" maybe wasn't such a nice sounding word...
    I will make it my "destination" :)
  • Deborah Jarman
    10 years ago
    An icy fountain at my favorite coffee shop. Thought about adding a water feature in our yard, now I'm certain I want one if winter's embrace provides this beauty.
  • Deborah Jarman
    10 years ago
    rredpen - Where is this store and do you have any info on who makes the chairs. They are exactly what I've been looking for. Thanks in advance.
  • Deborah Jarman
    10 years ago
    rredpenn - Never mind... I just saw the link under the photo. Thanks for sharing.
  • User
    10 years ago
    I saw this in an ideabook posted by Lucianna Samu in her "Before and After" post of her beautiful home on the Hudson. I've always thought about painting a floor and this shows how to lay out the taping for a diamond pattern.
    Guest BR Painted Floor · More Info
  • User
    10 years ago
    This one. I am researching wood species for my kitchen cabinets. This is rift sawn oak. Not sure if I will get exactly this, but kind of the overall look I am going for.

[houzz=
    Courtyard House · More Info
    ]
  • User
    10 years ago
    Two pictures. One of a RMH (Rocket Mass Heater) that I built one not unlike it; and an inside shot of a working walipini (buried greenhouse or buried coldframe, that you can walk in and uses the earth itself as a thermal mass to prevent freezing inside) that I want to build for year around growing green things affordably. Both are geared for sustainable affordable living.

Interior decorating my space, right now I'm settling for 'finished enough to live in' and the fine details later. I ended up with a whole house forced remodel because of fatal structural issues coming to the forefront, and budget went out window. I love HOUZZ but I'm afraid caring about the perfect paint shade on walls or the absolute throw pillow is a long ways away right now.
  • Manon Floreat
    10 years ago
    I just love a good pattern and herringbone is one of my favorites for its timeless appeal. I like the larger format of this pattern as well as the somewhat deco references in the space. When the tile fairy visits, I'd like to do something like this in my bath.

Black Swan Residence, Aspen · More Info
  • wyndyacre
    10 years ago
    I've been searching for photos of cabinets painted with milk paint. I've aquired two antique jam cupboards recently and one has already been painted but with a modern paint job and not the colour I want. I'd like to give it a more historically correct look while still having the colour co ordinate with my room furnishings.
    Northern Liberties, Philadelphia: Eclectic Kitchen Hutch · More Info
  • ruthmand
    10 years ago
    Gathering ideas for a bathroom remodel. This is the latest photo I saved. Thought the shelves were cleverly arranged. But please no comments re towels above toilet as that won't be the issue ; )
    St Clarens renovation · More Info
  • Sigrid
    10 years ago
    I have more garden pictures. This one is shady, like my smallish yard ringed by tall trees and I love the clematis.

Cont. Diablo · More Info
  • User
    10 years ago
    Just updated an ideabook with some pictures of Square Foot Gardens. :) The easy way to intensive low maintenance gardening...
  • Sam Dewick
    10 years ago
    Your photo is the last one for now. Beautiful bedroom!
  • User
    10 years ago
    We liked the gargoyles on the outdoor pizza oven

Pizza Oven · More Info
  • User
    10 years ago
    Some of the other details were too much for us.
  • Curt D'Onofrio
    10 years ago
    Right now, i'm just collecting ideas in my 'sunroom' ideabook. Will start building it 3 years from now. The look i want is expensive. http://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/19596257
  • PRO
    Barnhart Gallery
    10 years ago
    Chookchook -- Thought of you in our little wine cellar last night, when I realized I have a bottle of Chook Shed Shiraz from Austrailia. Chook isn't a familiar term here in New England/US, but now I'm starting to call the neighbor's fun flock of fowl the "chookers" instead of the "chickers." (The alpacas to the other side of our home are the "'packers.")
  • armygirl1987
    10 years ago
    I had a whole bunch while trying to figure out my backyard update.
    [houzz=
    Pots · More Info

[houzz=
    Tropical Paradise - Backyard Makeover · More Info

[houzz=
    E 18th Ave · More Info
    ]
  • User
    10 years ago
    My Dad had a set:
    Stainless Steel Salt and Pepper Shakers · More Info
  • User
    10 years ago
    Barnhart, I hope you enjoyed your Aussie wine. I'm a great fan of regional speak. Must keep those old traditions alive or the world will get too boring.
  • MKF
    10 years ago
    My Houzz: Home Full of Boys Achieves Order and Inspiration · More Info
    . This is a very cute idea. Would like to create something similar.
  • alwaysdesigning
    10 years ago
    Our new house closets need some organizing and these slat walls are a perfect easy to install item that takes up little room, but can do so much to organize the space.
    Slat Wall Storage · More Info
  • Monica Ellison
    10 years ago
    This living room was featured on Houzz this week. I love the bold colors and mix of modern and traditional. [houzz=
    Pac Heights Residence · More Info
    ]
  • cabingirl13
    10 years ago
    This photo of a pergola and built in grill- just love this and planning on doing something like this over the summer if we can find the $$ for the project.
    Pool House · More Info
  • eightpondfarm
    10 years ago
    i lived in pacific heights for about 20 years, i love the look of this room. calming and elegant. understated with a few excellent pieces. and persian rugs….which i LOVE!!!
    DPC Pacific Heights Residence · More Info
  • rinked
    10 years ago
    My open plan kitchen is 240cm (94") wide with a 100cm (39") L-corner with the sink in it. We're still saving for a complete new one, but meanwhile I'm collecting images that inspire me, both looks and functions. Our fridge will not fit in our kitchen, which is fine, it's in the scullery with the washing machine. But this image inspires me to make a vertical drawer next to the stove, instead of a spice rack (I have loads).
    Kitchen Contenders in the 2013 NKBA Design Competition · More Info
  • Daren Merchant
    10 years ago
    Looking at refinishing my kitchen cabinets. Like the look of the island and the other cabinets with different finishes.
  • User
    10 years ago
    I'm always on the lookout for art.
    LARGE Art Print Giclee Tree Trunks Pastels Gray Orange Brown Landscape Modern · More Info