Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
teambell

Can you give me feedback on my design board for guest bedroom?

teambell
10 years ago
I've been working for quite some time on this room and would love some feedback at this point. The room has the cherry stained trim throughout. Walls are painted Nantucket Dune with Poolhouse blue as accent wall behind headboard. Two windows flank the headboard and will have the inside mount roman shades. Opposite the headboard will hang the large art piece next to the chair, round table and floor lamp with a pillow (not sure which one) on chair. I've chosen to pull out the orange and deeper blue for throw pillows on the bed, however, euro shams and quilt are a creamy off-white. Bedding is seen in the duvet and standard shams. There are few more elements in the room that I have not posted, but these are the main items. Uncertain as to whether I should put anything above the bed or leave it alone. The flooring is carpet and is not a factor since we will be removing it at some point! I will post pictures of the room with all these items in it on Monday. Just looking for feedback as a board and if there is something I'm missing. Thanks!

Comments (5)