Where can I buy the sideboard?

User
12 years ago
Casual Sophistication · More Info

Comments (7)

• PRO
    Bayberry Cottage
    12 years ago
    It's actually an entertainment center with a mechanical lift for a flat screen TV. We used this in this design 2 years ago, but I can check and see if it's still available on Thursday when I'm back in the office if you're still interested.
  • User
    Original Author
    12 years ago
    Yes, I am interested. I appreciate you checking for me. Not sure how this mechanical lift would work, but in was thinking of it for a tv stand.
  • PRO
    Bayberry Cottage
    12 years ago
    Unfortunately, this piece has been discontinued. Good luck on your entertainment center hunt!
  • User
    Original Author
    12 years ago
    Thank you. Any leads for finding an entertainment center that is similar?
  • PRO
    Bayberry Cottage
    12 years ago
    I'm not sure what it was called or what the item number was, but I'll be back in the office on Tuesday and I can look it up and let you know. This piece was from Vanguard Furniture: http://www.vanguardfurniture.com/ Click on "Where to Buy" and see if there are any retailers near you that still have one in stock. Unfortunately I don't remember seeing anything like it anywhere else.
  • User
    Original Author
    12 years ago
    I appreciate your time and advice! Very kind of you!
  • PRO
    Bayberry Cottage
    12 years ago
    I'm so sorry it took me so long to respond - it wasn't as easy as I had originally thought it would be to put my hands on the item # of a discontinued piece. Anyway, it was the P333ET-RC Entertainment Center and hopefully you can find a dealer that still has one in stock. If not, this doesn't look like an incredibly complicated piece if you don't need the mechanical lift. We often have local guys make pieces for us when we can't find what we're looking for. We've had pretty good luck. I would check Angie's List or ask some friends in the area if there is a great carpenter near you.