Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
amybaby74

BUYER BEWARE - CAMBRIA BRITTANICCA

amybaby74
7 years ago

If you are considering Cambria products, especially any with a patterns such as Brittanicca, I would like you to reconsider. This is how my counter ended up looking. I worked with Solid Surfaces in Western NY, I went to their location, selected my slab and they taped off where the counter would be seamed. They DID NOT, however, tell me that the specific type of seam that they used takes 2 inches out of the area where the seam is. This causes the veining to be completely mismatched. When I reviewed it with them, they had me sign a form and the salesperson said "this is because the veins might not match up perfectly". I expected that maybe it would be a centimeter or so off but that the veining would still match. I am disappointed after spending over $6000 on these counters. My warning to you is that Cambria makes you sign a form and this form will give you NO RECOURSE, whether it cracks (which I have read many unhappy Cambria customers on other threads on this forum whose countertops cracked within days of install) or whether you are unsatisfied for any way. They do not put the customer first. They do not even consider the customer, which I think is terrible customer service. Once you sign that form, you are completely on your own. I wanted to share my story with you so that this does not happen to anyone else. This is something that we spent a lot of time deciding and was the final piece to our kitchen remodel. And after spending so much money, Cambria and Solid Surfaces was a HUGE disappointment. I hope this helps someone! Does anyone agree that this is not correct?

Comments (411)