Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
susiebostonot

is the door a roll up? where can i find more info?

susiebostonot
12 years ago
i want to convert my garage (that was once a carport) into a sunroom. biggest challenge is door: traditional overhead door enters the sunroom and looks too "garage-ish" (plus it lowers the ceiling height), i don't have enough side wall space for sliding barn doors. would like a door similar to photo (if it rolls up and is hidden like a shade) or some of the full glass doors that open fully out. but, we have a colonial in maryland and don't want the modern look of glass. thanks!!
1512 Dolphin Terrace · More Info

Comments (2)

• Chuck Peashey
    12 years ago
    Sounds like a perfect application for a series of narrow Euro-style Slide and Fold doors- similar to the old accordian style doors- but for exterior use. Doors would fold and stack left and right allowing large open area. We often manufacture them for pool houses or other similar inside/outside applications.
  • tharav
    10 years ago
    I want an airy look in my basement with glass doors. need ideas. i want it to be open or close for an airy look. Can accordion doors work? How much would it cost? It is a basement and I do not want to spend a lot. It is a walk up basement. measurement that I am talking about is 176". Thank you.