Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bbarbera

Could you give me the dimension of the mirrors and where you got them?

bbarbera
11 years ago
Ranch Remodel · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    JCA ARCHITECTS
    11 years ago
    The mirrors are standard flat plate glass with a 1" bevel around. They are inset in to the custom wood framing around that was made by the cabinet maker. They measure about 22" wide by 36" tall.
  • lkgnance
    9 years ago
    Does the 22"width include the frame??How wide is the frame? I am looking for a mirror that is between 20-22 wide but not sure how high to go. The ceiling is 7'8" - not your standard 8' high ceiling. What would you recommend for the height of the mirror??
    I have 3 sconces and a 68" vanity - not too big but need the lights.
  • PRO
    JCA ARCHITECTS
    9 years ago
    In this vanity the 22" does not include the frame. The frame in this case is a door panel to match the cabinets (made/purchased with the custom cabinets). The thickness is 2" around. The mirror is just a beveled plate glass made and installed by a local glass shop.

I think pivot hung mirrors are really nice. Restoration Hardware has some beautiful ones both pivot hung and standard wall mounting. They are 18"x36" glass with a bit round of metal framing. 32" 36" tall would be nice in your case since the ceiling is low the tall vertical proportion might make the ceiling appear higher..

http://www.restorationhardware.com/catalog/product/product.jspproductId=prod1557039&categoryId=cat1520039

Otherwise if you have a woodworker or handy person that can help you, you can easily buy 2" stock trim from a lumber store (home depot, etc). Miter frame it to a size that works for you and install the beverl mirror that you can pick up from a local shop.That way you can completely control height and width.

Hope that helps!