Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
smokymist

HAVE: Have a totally updated seed list, let's trade !

SmokyMist
16 years ago

I spent all night getting this done LOL. It's about time too, I was way behind. I have a whole new seed list, let's trade !

Cheryl

Here is a link that might be useful: Link to My List

Comments (20)

• countrykitty
    16 years ago

Oooooh, a small sweet yellow watermelon??? YUM!

I have seeds for an heirloom variety of tomato--Kellog's Breakfast--and an unknown variety of open pollinated dwarf purple basil (8").

I sent you an email, but have been having trouble getting them to go thru' through the GW site. If you don't get it, I'm at hudson hollow at bellsouth dot net. Just drop the spaces and replace the 'at' and 'dot' with @ and .

Thanks,

Kitty

• gdionelli
    16 years ago

Hi,

I'm interested in the following:
    basil Siam Queen
    basil licorice
    agastache Honey Bee white
    marigold Japanese Picotee Blue
    dierama pulcherimum

I have agastache Golden Jubilee, agastache Pink Pop, and several heirloom tomatoes. You also might be interested in dianthus carthusianorum, lychnis viscaria, or verbascum atroviolaceum. Please check my list.

I also have several unusual Italian varieties of veggies (this year's commercial seeds) that are not on my list. If you're interested I can email you the varieties.

Elizabeth

• katmatney
    16 years ago

i am also interested will send you email, i am interested in allium nigrum and allium schubertti and white trumpet lily, and gomphrena strawberry.
    kathy

• american_gardener
    16 years ago

Cheryl.. you did a great job on that list. I can see how that would've taken all nite. I'm surprised it didn't take alot longer.

I'd be interested in trading for some of your mothers beans. If you think she'd want some other extremely rare variety in exchange I have about 300 varieties of beans i'm planning on trialing next season... none of em available commercially. I could spare some if she's interested. If there's any particular varieties that she would want i might be able to find some in my collection. I'd give ya a list of em, but that would take awhile.. I'd rather know if she's interested first.

Other than that you can check out my trade list and see if there's anything you or she would like. It's not as up to date as your list, but i should have most everything on there and alot more i haven't listed. Sorry i only have veggies, I'm not much of a flower gardener yet.

Dave

Here is a link that might be useful: My gardenweb trade list

• proudgm_03
    16 years ago

I'm interested in your aquilegia yellow star and blue eyed grass. Check out my trade list and see if I have something that you didn't know you were interested in! I do have campanula Pacific Beauty and gloriosa daisy. Let me know.

• garden_n_mom
    16 years ago

Would love to have your dierama and black eyed susan vine. Check my list and let me know. Thanks.

garden_n_mom

• sunset_in
    16 years ago

Hi Cheryl,

I am interested in your Double Clitorea Pea Vine and Acquilegia 'Double Blue'. Please check my list for possible trade. Thanks! Karen

• graanieb
    16 years ago

Hi Cheryl, I have few types of Salvia, Butterfly pea vine (single, blue), few others, check my list please, I'd like to swap for a few of your edibles.

thanks,
    Bea

• ddkcat
    16 years ago

Hi - would like to trade for your two coneflowers; have heirloom tomatoes and amaranthus; could I send you my list? Doreen.

• poppy_power
    16 years ago

Hello:Cheryl:I would be interested in the following seeds:
    2-canadian border patrolx?
    2-Tropical tangerinex?
    1-Witchhazelx?
    1-paper dragonx?
    1-woodside firedancex?
    I have some mg seeds to trade.
    Thanks!

• kilngod
    16 years ago

Hi Cheryl / smokymist,
    I'm interested in your:
    Blue Eyed Grass
    Cypress Vine 'White'
    Morning Glory 'Kniola Black'
    Squash White Pattypan

Please take a look at my list.
    thanks,
    Tina

Here is a link that might be useful: my trade list

• SmokyMist
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I'm so sorry everyone. I received so many great emails and was in the middle of arranging trades then the most bizarre thing happened. My daughter and I got a call from the producer of the Tyra Banks show. This was on a Tuesday night. They called all night long, all day Wednesday and by Wed. Night had told us they wanted to do a show segment on us and our weight loss, and by Thursday, this little southern gal was in New York City ! We filmed on That Friday and came home late this past Saturday. So I hope you will all still want to trade, I'm going through all those emails now.

• agirlsgirl
    16 years ago

Woo-Hoo,I LOVE Tyra! When does the show air?Congrats!:)

• flwrs4ever
    16 years ago

I love TYRA too, and congrats to you on the weight loss...wow, way to go !!

• mommie_rose
    16 years ago

Hi, I am a relative Newbie, so I haven't any seeds to trade.

I would be interested in:
    Marigolds Dwarf Burgandy with Gold Flakes
    Black-eyed Susans
    Pumpkin-either baby boo or field.

Please send me an email to let me know you got this message.
    Thank you!

• countrykitty
    16 years ago

Out-STANDING! On the weight loss, losing it with your daughter, and and getting NATIONAL notice! Ditto on wanting to know when the show airs!

Kitty

• austingal_2008
    16 years ago

Hi, I am a new gardener, so I haven't any seeds to trade, yet. If you would be willing to send me any of the following- I'd appreciate it (SASE of course!)

cypress vine
    sweet pea 'chatsworth'
    cardinal climber
    moonflower

Thanks! And congrats on the Tyra show- how exciting!!

• SmokyMist
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thank you everyone for the congrats. It aired on Jan. 30th.
    For the newbies who are posting asking for seeds for sase...normally the person making the original post will say they are offering seeds for sase. I am not. I do a giveaway twice a year and I give away hundreds of packets of seeds, which is very time consumming but rewarding. This post was for trades only.

• nettles79
    16 years ago

Hi, i was interested in a few things if they are still available:
    Thai Basil
    mesclun mix
    Yellow bell pepper
    Babyboo pumpkin
    Starfruit (do they grow well in TN? I always thought they were tropical!)
    White pattypan squash
    Please check out my list and see if there is anything you would be interested in trading. I can offer additional stamps or extra seed envelopes if i don't have as much as you would want to swap for. Thanks!

• sguanzon
    16 years ago

Hi, I'd love to trade, please look at my list and see if you see anything you'd like in trade, I like some things on your list and also some of the daylily seeds. so let me know!

Sue G.

Sponsored