Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
irisheyes1008

Could you please tell me the size of the cabinets on either side of the mantal? Thank you!

irisheyes1008
11 years ago
MacGibbon Kitchen 1 · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Cameo Kitchens, Inc.
    11 years ago
    Sure- do you mean the ones with the wood mullions and glass doors, or the small ones to either side of the cooktop?
  • Cheryl M
    11 years ago
    OMG totally my kitchen, less the desk area. Can you tell me how far it is from your frig to the sink counter top. Never thought about turning my island this way. May be to narrow.
  • deborah50
    11 years ago
    could you tell me the size of the mullions with glass doors either side of the mantel please as well as the small ones either side of the cooktop? also is the cabinet that is to the right of the window and beside one of the glass doors hung at an angle? Thank you
  • PRO
    Cameo Kitchens, Inc.
    11 years ago
    The cabinets with wood mullions and glass on either side of the mantel are 2 feet wide by 3 1/2 feet tall. There's a little over 13 feet from the front of the fridge to the sink countertop. The cabinet to the right of the window was custom-built, so all of the space is used efficiently.The rear of the cabinet meets both the window wall and the mantel wall, and the front is angled. The two small cabinets on either side of the cooktop were actually built as part of the custom wood hood. The sides of the hood are about 9 1/2" wide and extend down from the hood as pull-out spice racks.