Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sanet_gw

Some of my Adeniums

Sanet
10 years ago

Here is some of my babies, I have about 2000 + of them. Here is South Africa I have to work with what we have as the exchange rate to import plant is making it unaffordable to buy plants, and most of the seeds we can get, is of poor quality and never even close to the colour you order.

Comments (13)

• Sanet
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Swazicum

• Sanet
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Swazicum in a darker pink

• Sanet
    Original Author
    10 years ago

white

• Sanet
    Original Author
    10 years ago

White spots I truly hope the spots is true and not a once of thing

• Sanet
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Light pink

• Sanet
    Original Author
    10 years ago

A little bit of purple on the edges

• averil
    10 years ago

Hi Sanet, they are beautiful plants. I particularly like the dark pink swazicum. I had to read your post twice. You have over 2000!. My goodness I have 18, I have grown from seed because its not usual to see them in uk. They are two years old now but I have not been lucky enough to see a flower yet, so to come on here and look at other peoples blooms is a treat. Thank you for sharing
    Kind regards
    Averil (UK)

• rcharles_gw (Canada)
    10 years ago

Sanet,
    Those are beautiful. I think the Swazicums are so pure and I love the leaf shape and color. You are definitely in the right place to grow these.
    There is a fella I had corresponded with from Africa, but I cannot remember the location. He has also quite a collection. If I can dig it up, I will forward.
    Did try email, but it did not come through. Possibly send me one through Gardenweb?
    Wonderful to see. Would be nice if you could start your own propagating of seed through cross pollination and get some wonderful flowers.
    Rick

• Marlene666
    10 years ago

Hello Sanet, Like Averil, your plants are beautiful but I like the light pink swazicum with the elongated leaves. I also have 2000 + adenium plants grown from seed and am always looking for that special one. We sure must be crazy! It is great excitement when a double or tripple one opens. Many thanks for posting your pictures for all to enjoy.
    Regards
    Marlene (AU)

• ilovetogrow z9 Jax Florida
    10 years ago

Sanet, very beautiful flowers. 2000+ I thought I was nuts for having over 100.

• Sanet
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Hahaha jip luckily we have a farm and space is of no concern. I have thousand of plants as im collecting succulents and pachypodiums aswell. And I must say a wonderful and understanding hubby aswel. I do cross pollination but im not very successful, but with crafting I do great! Thanks to all who like my babies!

• Sanet
    Original Author
    10 years ago

adenium boehmianum

This is how the true field species look like.

• eilandkind
    10 years ago

hi Sanet
    Wonderful to see your lovely plants. I'm a South African living in the Virgin islands and I started collecting them now. 5 so far, a far cry from your 2000!