Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lizzanva

I think I figured out how to post pics!

LizzaNVA
12 years ago

Hi all! I love seeing everyone's pictures and finally got around to posting some of my own.

My Meyer Lemons from last summer:

{{gwi:579962}}

Okay, not citrus:

{{gwi:579963}}

{{gwi:579964}}

And what my condo looks like in the winter:

{{gwi:579965}}

Cheers!

Liz

Comments (7)

• zone 8
    12 years ago

Hi Liz, your plants are beautiful. So is your kitty. Good gosh you are high up. Made my stomach do flip flops. :-o

• mandarin1
    12 years ago

Great plants! I'm inspired by your lemon! Will take an educated guess and say "she's" gorgeous (your tri-colored cat) and wow, that parking lot view is like going home for me. Grew plants on my condo balcony for many years, where the wind could get really bad but few bugs liked high altitudes. Happily, I live on ground level now...still learning about citrus and hoping to learn how to post pic one of these days!

• mksmth zone 7a Tulsa Oklahoma
    12 years ago

great pics Liz. What is that plant your cat is hanging out in? Im probably wrong but is it a type of Fig?

i would like to grow a fig but only if they taste like fig newtons, LOL.

mike

• LizzaNVA
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Mike,

That is indeed a fig. It was my first and is nice and large but yet to throw off any figs. My smaller and newer one had 4 figs in the first year I had it (they fell off b/c winter came) and is now covered with tiny new figs. Go fig-ure (sorry), I've heard some plants take a while to produce.

And mandrin1, it's indeed a she. Cali is my rescue kitty. She likes sitting IN the larger pots. I'm worried my tomato seedlings will meet the same fate as the arugula she sat on after sampling. Luckily my balcony is really well shielded from the wind. The folks on the back side are lucky if they can keep soil in their pots.

Best!
    Liz

• blazeaglory
    12 years ago

I still dont know how to get pics to show up like that:-(

• houstontexas123
    12 years ago

blazeaglory,

if you use imageshack, photobucket, or any others, there's several lines of code, for this forum, you use the html code which looks like this

• blazeaglory
    12 years ago

Ahh. I see. I was just using any old pic I found on the net. Now I know. So when I finally get my pics uploaded WATCHOUT!

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH