Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
baxswoh

ACS Pre Meeting Tours

baxswoh
11 years ago

Is anyone else going to descend on Ken's garden in Adrian? Wednesday am for me. Looking forward to it Ken. The description of your property in the ACS packet sounded as good as your pictures have always looked.

Comments (3)

• Cher
    11 years ago

Didn't know about it. Not that I can drive up there on Wed anyway. Hoping to make his house the next time I go to Michigan where I have extra time. Possibility this fall but that could change anytime. :)Hey get some photos!
    Cher

• ken_adrian Adrian MI cold Z5
    11 years ago

hey ... cool..

send me an email .. if you havent already ...

if its any help... from OH.. come up 109 .. into adrian.. i can mapquest it for you from there ....

now lets be real clear.. its been near or over 100 for the last 2 weeks ... the lawn is brown thatch.. only the plantain are poking up.. too hot to even mow those [though hoping for such] ...round up doest work on dormant weeds ... etc.. blah.. blah ... i do not feel the garden is up to par ...

but i am sure that wont stop us from having a good time ...

yesterday.. it was 104.. with a heat index of 109 to 116 ... in celcius.. that is RFH ... lol

it was almost impossible to walk out there and bend over to put the irrigation on the hosta ...

i await all visitors.. with baited breath.. may even brush my teeth to avoid that.. lol ...

anyone else??

ken

Here is a link that might be useful: who knew.. i guess i dont have to brush.. just breath deeply .. lol

• tsugajunkie z5 SE WI ♱
    11 years ago

I've let Ken know I'll be there on Wednesday in the mid-afternoon. Also looking forward to it. The heat may cause the hosta to be glopin' but I'm sure the conifers will be smokin'. ;-)

tj

Sponsored
Traditional Hardwood Floors LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Your Industry Leading Flooring Refinishers & Installers in Columbus