Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
paul_in_mn

Sliding into Home....

paul_in_mn
9 years ago

.....with a few more pics.

Yellow Polka Dot Bikini - that she wore for the first time today..... Seems to be a good grower.

War Paint - a two-fer as it goes green and you have Niagara Falls

Velvet Moon - growing decent at north edge of shade, there are a couple hosta with similar coloring and varying color intensity.

Tokudama Flavocircinalis - love the colors, planted in shade and slow to add. I have Jack of Diamonds which is similar/same in sun and has grown much faster. Deer got pips of hosta to left and right, but Toku Flavo is a bit slower appearing and skipped the munching.

Tattoo - has done well so far (4th year). Located in quite a bit of sun (z4 MN). Tattoo coloring is so intriguing.

Ripple Effect - sport of June, started this one in shady setting and started shrinking, moved to sunnier spot and seems very happy. Some very cool pics of this one on the interwebs. Perhaps someone can share a more filled out RE.

Rhino Hide - planted 2010, seems to be settling in going from 3 to 6 divison from '12 to now. Again in quite of a bit of morning sun.

Pamela Lee - another Radiant Edger sport. Interesting center pattern. In garden it doesn't jump out at you due to size and subdued colors.

Nancy - one of my favorite yellows. Don't see it often. Gone from 4 eyes in 2011 to 25 in 2014.

Mourning Dove - slow and steady wins the race for this one. But colors are worth it.

El Capitan - roundish leaves with nice margins. Growing in shade, but still may outgrow its location.

Dancing Stars - Dancing in the Rain sport and seems to be doing well for a white centered hosta.

Thanks for checking out my pics.

Paul

Comments (4)