Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
loveplants22

happy^ mother's day!!!

Hello Everyone..

Just wanted to say "Happy Mother's Day..."

Thank you to all of the the "mommas" and "Grandmommas" out there...also to the dads who do the duties as "MOM"...you all do a great job...

What would we do without you guys?

Thank you for everything...

enjoy the day..hope it is warm and the sun is shinning just for you all!!!

Take care everyone...

Laura in VB

Comments (6)

• butiaman
    12 years ago

Hey Laura,
    Happy mothers day.I didn't really think about saying that on this forum.I don't know to many women besides you on this forum.I hope your having a beautiful mothers day.Mothers are very special,I praise the Lord everyday for blessing me with the mother that he did.She has went far above and beyond what a mother should do for her son, without question.She is the person that brought me God.I don't know where I would be spiritually or physically without her.I love my mother with all my heart.I know your son loves you just the same.Nobody could take the place of my mother,in my eyes.
    Randy

• tropicalzone7
    12 years ago

Happy Mothers day! I hope all the mothers out there are having a great one! The weather was great here today so I'm sure a lot of people were making the best of it! I love my Mom and I definitely agree that no one can take the place of a Mother!
    -Alex

• brooklyngreg
    12 years ago

Hi Laura,

Happy belated Mothers day to you too! It must be summer down there. We are about 70 every sunny day.

Will you be coming by the city in June?

Keep me posted.

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Hello Everyone...

Thank you all for the Mother's Day greeting...

Randy...i remember whe i first started posting here on the palm forum...I remember someone saying..." We have a sister who enjoys the Palms..." LOL.... yes hopefully we wil have more "sisters" who love to lift and move around these lovely monsters...LOL... i was hooked from an early age...always loved the look..never imagined that we could grow these here in VB..now look at all of the palms here...wow how things can change...

Greg... i will let you know about June.. I would love too..i will email you and let you know......
    Temps here are warm..not the real hheat that we normally have...its actually nice...average in the upper 70's...ill blink and it will jump to the upper 80's...so im enjoying the mild temps until the real heat and humidity hit...

Take care everyone...

Laura in VB

I hope you all are having a great spring

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Hi Alex...

Just wanted to say hello to you as well!!!

Take care...

Laura in VB

• brooklyngreg
    12 years ago

Hi Alex

If Laura is able to come up we will also let you know where we are meeting at the Brooklyn Botanical Garden for lunch:)The food is very good there, I heard its been getting very busy as well.

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida