Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sweetannie4u

Annie's Potager 2008: Pictures taken March thru July 10th

Annie
15 years ago

Here's the link to my Potager album for this year - images taken from March thru July 10th.

I redesigned the garden this spring, and though it is still not finished, I like how it is working for me.

Will post more as everything matures.

~ sweetannie4u

Here is a link that might be useful: Annie's Potager - 2008

Comments (14)

• msyoohoo
    15 years ago

Very nice Annie. My garden is not nearly as advanced as yours. Good job.

Maureen

• Annie
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks Maureen.

I have arthritis in my spine and just about every where else in my body, plus several other health problems, so it is very difficult for me to go out to garden (or do anything anymore). I can only do a little at a time and it does get to be too much by this time of the year. I can't get in there and hoe out the grasses that creep in or blow in as seeds from the cow pastures all around my place, so it isn't as tidy as it could be. I use recycled items so it ain't fancy, but I like it and my family and friends love it. So, I thank you for your kind words. It means a lot to me. ~ Annie

• lvtgrdn
    15 years ago

Hi Annie,
    I enjoyed your photos. Your garden seems like a place that draws you into it. It seems like a great place to hang out. That broccoli looked perfect! It makes me want to try to grow it again.

Sue from the Cottage Garden Forum

• Shades_of_idaho
    15 years ago

Hi Annie,

Your garden is lovely. You have accomplished so much. I hope to have something going on in our by next year. Will be looking at your pictures some more for more inspiration.

Chris

• little_dani
    15 years ago

It asks for a password. Do I have to be a member to see the pictures?

Janie

• little_dani
    15 years ago

Thanks for entry to your garden. I enjoyed it very much. This is the kind of garden I love, reminds me of my Grandmother's vegetable garden. She was ahead of her time.

I loved it.

Thanks,

Janie

• new2gardenfl
    15 years ago

I would love to see the pictures of your garden also and I don't have a password. I will be planting in a few weeks down here in Florida.

• stellar.bpo
    15 years ago

I can't get in there and hoe out the grasses that creep in or blow in as seeds from the cow pastures all around my place, so it isn't as tidy as it could be.

Lisa11

• bradmm
    15 years ago

I would love to have seen the pictures and I do have a Photobucket account but I still couldn't get in. Those of you who were successful, how? It seems as though I need Annie's password, not my own, to view.

Brad

• Annie
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Brad.
    I sent you an e-mail.

• mrswhlbarrow
    15 years ago

Annie - Would love to see pictures of your potager garden but can't access....
    My family is loving the salsa I made last summer - are you the same Annie who posts on the canning forum?

Cathy

• Annie
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Type in "guest2" to access my Potager album.

~Annie

• Annie
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Try this link and type in the guest2 -It works.

Here is a link that might be useful: Annie's Photobucket Albums

• memo3
    15 years ago

Annie, your gardens are just glorious! I totally understand how difficult those health problems make it to keep up with all that needs doing and especially with all the things you still dream of doing. Like I am learning to do, smile at what you have accomplished, because you can be very proud of your successes, and do what you can, one day at a time and it will come along the way you want it to. I'll be keeping you in my prayers. I hope you'll take more pictures, more often, as you progress with the various steps you take in your potager this summer. You are already an inspiration to many of us.

Hugs,
    MeMo

Sponsored