Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
natalie4b

jc_gardener

natalie4b
15 years ago

Nita was so kind and generous - she offered some seeds for SASE.

They arrived so fast, wonderfully packed, with a lovely hand-written note attached.

It was a pleasure to correspond with her, and I really appreciate her gift.

As a very new seed grower, I look forward to collecting lots of seeds and return a favor to other beginners.

Thanks Nita!

Comments (17)

• barefoot_contessa
    15 years ago

Great trader! Would trade with again!
    Thanks!!! :-)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Posted by pizzahaulic 7-8 (My Page) on
    Wed, Apr 1, 09 at 11:38

Just had a great trade with her. She was very generous with her seeds and offered information on how to get the best results. I would definitely trade with her again. Thanks!

Copied from another thread

• Alphie
    15 years ago

Nita sent me some seeds SASE. They were packaged VERY nicely! She even sent information on how to plant each type of seed. I would recommend trading with her any day!

• jrowley
    15 years ago

Nita was very generous with a SASE offer, packed all seeds appropriately, was a pleasure

• josh09
    15 years ago

Just got her SASE offer in the mail. Everything is perfect and it's packaged wonderfully. Thank you very much.

• paperhearts
    14 years ago

Just received a wonderful package from Nita that made my day! The seeds arrived so quickly and were so perfectly packaged. Highly recommended!

• val1
    14 years ago

I just completed a wonderful trade with Nita! The ferns she sent were packaged very nicely and arrived in good condition.

I also enjoyed enjoyed the emails we sent back and forth. I would love to trade with Nita again and would recommend her to any who wish to complete a great trade. Thanks again!

• amelia_pepper_lady
    14 years ago

Nita very kindly shared some seeds for postage. Very quick sending the seeds. They were seeds I had been wanting for a couple of years so I am very grateful.

• mauirose
    14 years ago

Nita is sweet and charming and packaged her seeds with great care. Some of the seeds she shared are a little bit unusual and she was generous to offer them for a BEAP.

• kerai
    14 years ago

She sent me some seeds for postage; the seeds were so nicely packed and she let me know when she sent; Appreciate her effort. Great trader!

• lilangel181
    14 years ago

I had a wonderful trade with her last month for SASE, and all the seeds she sent are now flourishing. Thank you for sharing!

• lilangel181
    14 years ago

I had such a good trade a few months ago that I traded with her again! Thank you for the seeds, I know these will grow just as nicely as the first!

• katsgarden864
    14 years ago

Such a wonderful person to do any trade with! Thank you for the seeds!

• jessied
    14 years ago

Fabulous person to get seeds from! Nita was very nice to communicate with and packaged her seeds very well. Thanks so much!

• freshair2townsquare
    14 years ago

Just received SASE seeds from Nita -- timely & well-packaged -- thanks so much!!!
    ~ freshair

• queenofredbird
    14 years ago

Nita, I am so impressed! You are my very first Gardenweb experience and I am just thrilled! This is new to me and I have not had these flowers before. Thanks so much for sharing.

All I have from my garden are gourd seeds, but I will repay the favor when someone wants some of mine. Thanks again. God bless.

• debplus3
    13 years ago

Just completed a trade with Nita and everything arrived safely and looks good!! Hoping to trade with her again. Thanks Nita!
    Deb

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County