Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kathy9norcal

Gourmet Popcorn scene with closeups

kathy9norcal
15 years ago

A small mircoscene near the deck. Gourmet Popcorn standard mini with climbing Candy Cane and Crimson Bouquet ht. There are lots of daylilies in front of these which will bloom at the end of the month when the roses take a break.

Kathy

Comments (12)

• Prettypetals_GA_7-8
    15 years ago

I love them!! My sister in law has Gourmet Popcorn and I don't so I guess I need to get that baby don't I Kathy?? Its a beauty as is Candycane. I love that one too. They really look good together. Thanks for sharing! Judy

• bgrose
    15 years ago

Kathy, the Candy cane is so lovely, like soft snow on the branches! Gourmet Popcorn is vibrant and colourful and the contrast between them is really delightful.

• jean_ar
    15 years ago

Now this is a beautiful sight.Love that Candy Cane and the white makes it pop.Gorgeous.

Jean

• iris_gal
    15 years ago

Gourmet Popcorn is so sweet!

• lesdvs9
    15 years ago

Beautiful Kathy, great combination to have together. I like your bush photos, it's always great to see them, you have such wonderful roses.

I have my mini daylilies blooming now in the front, it's pretty nice to have that color.

• queenbee_1
    13 years ago

I love your Gourmet Popcorn. I might have to find one for my yard.

• bgrose
    13 years ago

I love the combination of the three roses, they differ in type, color and height but match so well. Do you have a new photo?

• canadian_rose
    13 years ago

Wow!!

I love your Gourmet Popcorn grown as a standard!!! That's wonderful!!!

Carol

• ingrid_vc so. CA zone 9
    13 years ago

Candy Cane looks like such a darling rose and goes so well with Popcorn. They make a lovely picture together.

Ingrid

• zeffyrose
    13 years ago

Gorgeous---!!

Florence

• hoovb zone 9 sunset 23
    13 years ago

Your garden just gets better and better every year! It's a delight to have seen it on the gallery as it has developed and prospered over the years. Lovely!

• kathy9norcal
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks to all of you again! It is flattering to see an old post resurected.
    Kathy