Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
myohhmy

new: last chance for spring seed swap robin

myohhmy
18 years ago

Starting a spring seed only swap for any extra seeds you may have... Have some extras and care to share???? Looking to try something new in the garden this year? LAST CHANCE for spring planting.

Box will go from person to person. Box can contain any types of seeds you have, annuals, pereinnals, vines, herbs, vegtables. You take out what you would like and just replace it with more seed packets than you took.

Cost would be approximately $4.35 per person for priority shippng with deleivery confirmation. PLEASE turn around should be within 2 or 3 days of receving the box so all participants can get the seeds in time to plant in early summer. Robin limited to first 8 people to sign up so you can receive it within a month or so. Would like to get the box started by MAY 16 or sooner. I Have 75+ small packets to get us started.

Who wants to play? Email me to sign up, and please send me your mailing address and garden id. If you are a new member with last 3 months please include a reference from a past swap to be included.

Comments (30)

• gardeningnutinva
    18 years ago

Hi
    Count me in! I will email you my info right now!

Sheena

• sguanzon
    18 years ago

I'm in too!

• ellieandethansmom
    18 years ago

Definatley count me in too!

• lissa140
    18 years ago

Would Love you be included! Will email my info.
    Melissa

• myohhmy
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Halfway there already on day one! Only need 4 more participants, then the robin will be closed. Getting the box ready and will ship it out on Thursday to get it started.

ellieandethansmom - need your shipping information, please email it to me.

Will send an email to all that join tommorow with more details.

Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

• vhunter
    18 years ago

Please sign me up. I will send you info.

Val

• djm906
    18 years ago

I'd like to join, Doris

• julesm86
    18 years ago

Please sign me up.I'll send you ny information.Thanks.

• myohhmy
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Have 6 so far, looking for 2 more to join in then we can get this robin started! So far we have:
    Julie, Doris, Melissa, Dana, Sue, and Sheena. Thanks all of you for joining this robin!

Ladies you may want to udate your seed want list incase anyone has something you may be looking for. We can always hope right?

Hope this runs smoothly and is fun for all. Happy spring.

• myohhmy
    Original Author
    18 years ago

This is getting in the MAIL on Satuday - tommorow, so please let me know ASAP if we have any last minute joiners. There is still room for 2 more or we can add you to the end after it starts circling our group.

• myohhmy
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Just a note that I got the round robin in the mail today.

Confirmation 03041560000172956119 to Doris

Here is the order of the robin
    1. Doris
    2. Melissa
    3. Sue
    4. Danna
    5. Sheena
    6. Julie
    7. Myann

Please post here when you receive or mail out the robin to the next person. Let's see how fast we can get this robin to fly! Have fun and enjoy spring!

• skohler
    18 years ago

is it to late ??? to squeezzzzzzzeee me in on it :))) ???
    add me last if you can :)))
    gee out of all our emails I didnt know you had one started :))) sorry ; if to late that is fine catch ya next time :)))
    robin addic
    sue

• djm906
    18 years ago

Robin came today. Very nicely done! I will get it out in the morning. I've added some more seeds also. As soon as I drop it off, I will post the confirmation number.

• djm906
    18 years ago

Robin went out today priority.
    Conformation number: 0304 1560 0004 6494 0093
    Should land Thursday!

• lissa140
    18 years ago

I got the Robin today! And it's back out.
    LOOK OUT SUE!! it's on it's way to you. :-)
    Confirmation # 0304 1560 0001 7295 6102
    Melissa

• sguanzon
    18 years ago

Yippee, I'm next!

• sguanzon
    18 years ago

Received the box --- what a wonderfully organized robin. I'll be putting in a whole bunch of seeds and getting it back on it's way on Monday. Thanks again!

• myohhmy
    Original Author
    18 years ago

This might be the fastest robin I have ever seen. Thanks ladies for keeping it going. Now let's get planting!

• sguanzon
    18 years ago

I sent the robin off to VA yesterday. Conf #0304 1560 0001 7295 6096. I think I took out 6 packages and put in about 40. Thanks again.

• grovespirit
    18 years ago

Somehow I missed the boat for this one. Is there any way you all could please send the box to me last and then I could swap and send it back to Myohhmy?? Sguanzon can vouch that I am a fair and reliable trader.

*Crossing fingers*
    Grovespirit

• gardeningnutinva
    18 years ago

Wow! This is moving fast!! I will post when I get it and when I mail it back out.

Sheena

• ellieandethansmom
    18 years ago

I got the robin today, I will put it in the mail tomorrow or later today if I get the chance. Thanks for the fun robin.

• ellieandethansmom
    18 years ago

The robin went out yesterday morning off to Bedford VA.
    0304 1560 0005 7613 2614 Conf number

--Dana

• myohhmy
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Due to two people wanting to join this robin late, this robin will go around twice. I started a new thread called, SEEDS only robin please reply there if you are interested in doing another round. The new Robin will get in the mail by June 15 assuming this robin lands to my house by then. Deadline for entering robin is June 14. Sorry no late joiners.

• sguanzon
    18 years ago

I'm up for another round!

• djm906
    18 years ago

I am too! Doris

• NewNCgardener
    18 years ago

hi, i thought i was included in the seed round robin, i got something stating i was in....is there a different one...

• NewNCgardener
    18 years ago

duh, i got it, sorry....jenny

• myohhmy
    Original Author
    18 years ago

gardeningnutinva z7 (hokiefantimes4@aol.com) Please post the confirmation number for mailing the box. This robin is going around twice so we are waiting on it. Saw that it was delivered to your house on May 31.

• myohhmy
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Robin is still stuck sent her 3 emails she is not repling. Has anyone heard from her?