Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
angel14437

UPDATE: Fall Harvest Fresh Seed Swap

angel14437
18 years ago

I am opening this update for you to post when you receive your seeds from the swap.

Please post here when you receive.

Thanks!

Comments (16)

• dawiff
    18 years ago

I got my seeds from this swap in the mail today and they look great! I got all kinds of stuff that I wanted: scabiosa mixed colors, peachleaf bellflower, pink columbine, purple columbine, pink malva, malva mystic merlin and malva zebrina, peach hollyhocks, orange oriental poppy, blue liatris, zinnia candy cane and some lance-leafed coreopsis and a little packet of sweet William. I only sent ten packets, so it was a really nice surprise to get some extras.

Thanks to everyone for participating! Chris, you did a super job organizing this one, thank you so much!

Alison

• wishdesign
    18 years ago

Hi Chris and everyone,

I received my package today and I am thrilled! The only downside is that I'll probably get nothing done this weekend because I'll be reading up on these new babies and planning where to plant them. I'm really excited about getting all the wonderful varieties that I wanted (and some that I didn't know I wanted), expecially the "Radar Love" clematis, the hollyhocks, foxgloves, larkspur, orange trumpet vine, and so many others!

Thanks again to Chris for putting this all together and doing such a great job, and to all the Fall Harvest swappers who contributed such fabulous seeds to my collection!

--Jean

• bogartbaby
    18 years ago

Received the seeds today.What a great variety of seeds, and all the diff. sunflowers. I just love the selection you sent me. Chris thank you for taking the time to organize the swap, you did a fantastic job. :)

Deanie

• barbuk
    18 years ago

They arrived today, I'm so thrilled. Thank you, Barbara

• vegangurl20
    18 years ago

Got my seeds today also. Got a couple more packets than what I sent in, and got several things on my wish list. Thanks so much, great job!!

• slubberdegulion
    18 years ago

I just got mine, what a treat! It's nice to see how other's are packing their seeds, from practical to beautiful. My favorite seed envelope was the Superstition Mt. Mental Health Center paper, I guess it was inevitable. What a hoot!

Thanks for organizing the trade and for the great stuff from the participants.

• oknish
    18 years ago

Thank you ever so much for all of the nice and different
    kinds of seeds that I received. I will have alot of fun with them next spring and summer. I received mine on
    Saturday - Thanks again for all of the cool seeds.
    Oknish

• spiderwoman
    18 years ago

Chris and all participants,
    I got my seeds today and want to say Chris, you did a fabulous job with this trade. I hope others are as happy with their seeds as I am with mine.
    Thank you to all who participated!
    spiderwoman

• sculptress
    18 years ago

The first-rate news is that the swap that I anxiously awaited arrived!
    The terrible news is that arrived open, apparently the envelope became unsealed. It has a sticker that reads "RECEIVED IN DAMAGE CONDITION AT THE DESERT STATION". The miraculous news is that there is still seed packs in the envelope. In fact, when I examined my pickings, there are more envelopes here than what was sent. Is it possible that the Postal Service gathered up all the loose envelopes of seed from the bottom of their bin and put them in my envelope? No. After reading your posts here, the answer would seem that Chris included extras! Thank you for all your work, Chris. -------------------July

• elvira_z4
    18 years ago

THANK YOU!!! Chris,
    What a great package. What fun to sit and go through the seeds and think about next summers gardens. You did a great job. Can hardly wait for spring. Jan

• luv_hollyhocks
    18 years ago

I have received my seeds yesterday..Thank you for doing this swap! You did a great job picking out the seeds!
    Thanks again! =)

Luv_hollyhocks
    Magda

• homegrownsc
    18 years ago

Hi Chris,

I got my seeds today...Wow! You did a great job hosting this swap!! Thank you so much for your time and effort...and the extras. I love them all!!

Cherie

• albertar
    18 years ago

Hi Chris,
    I got my seeds today in the mail, a wonderful assortment, thanks so much for hosting this trade.
    Alberta

• cjsmith
    18 years ago

Mine arrived today, thank you so much! It was great fun gong through and seeing what I got and cataloging them! I'm looking forward to seeing them in my garden!!!

--Carolyn

• costisl1
    18 years ago

Received my seeds and so many from my "want" list. Great trade and thanks so much for all your work.

Shari

• angel14437
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Thanks for all your nice comments everyone. I'm glad everyone enjoyed their seeds. I look forward to doing this again next year.
    sculptress: I am so sorry your envelope came open! I am glad all your seeds were there.

Chris