Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cheri_c_gw

Little late, but here's some Christmas pics...

Cheri_C
17 years ago

I finally got my pictures in Webshots. These are pics of my inside decorations.

Sorry I'm late.

Cheri

Here is a link that might be useful: Christmas 2006 inside decorations

Comments (9)

• luvstocraft
    17 years ago

OMG! No wonder you are late getting your pics posted. That must have taken quite allot of time to unpack and arrange all those wonderful treasures! ;o)

I really enjoyed that. I am quite sure that you made many of the decorations yourself. Love all your angels, snowmen, santas, wreaths, and your vintage and antique pieces show them off so well.

I am sure I will be back to enjoy all your eye candy a few more times. So glad you posted even after the holiday. It was really worth the wait!

Luvs

• tamgypsy
    17 years ago

cheri,
    I love all of your decorations. Your home looks very festive! I really enjoyed your Santa and snowpeople collections. I also collect both, I am not even close to the amounts you are displaying but I noticed I have some of the same ones you do. I also bought the little white house at walmart last week..:)
    Very nicely done and I agree with luvs this must have taken you a very long time to put up. I know it takes me several days and I may have a third of the decorations you are decorating with.

• williamsburgjane
    17 years ago

I really enjoyed looking at your photos. Your Christmas decorations are beautiful. It must take you quite a while to pack everything back up too. But, what is the orange juice can? :o)

• craftylady-2006
    17 years ago

Your decorations are so lovely, all of them, I am green with envy! As I said in my email) - that last pic of the white Christmas trees and house is beautiful. I never saw anything like that at our Walmart, lucky you to find such a great bargain.

Sal

• Cheri_C
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thanks everyone. It does take a while to decorate. I'm slowly putting it away. My snowmen I usually leave out to sometime February. But this year I don't know. We sure haven't had a winter hardly at all. Today it was 60.

williamsburgjane, I know that is silly to have the orange juice can in with the Christmas pics. I put it in their to be with my Hoosier cabinet. I didn't want to loose the pic. The Hoosier cabinet was my grandma's and I had asked my mom to save me that orange juice can. My grandma kept it in the Hoosier, that is what she cut her biscuits out with. I'm thinking that can has to be at least 35 years or not older.
    Cheri

• minnie_tx
    17 years ago

Cheri I looked at all of them. Very nice. I really liked your window sills. I have as many snowmen and santas as you do but not one duplicate!!
    I didn't put up any santas this year.

• Cheri_C
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Wow Minnie, You'll have to show pics of your decorations!!!
    Cheri

• javern
    17 years ago

Nice pics, very festive

• Sandi_W
    17 years ago

Cheri, Your Christmas decorations are beautiful. I love everything, but I especially love your wreath with the pink. Sandi

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County
More Discussions