Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
superbad_gw

Help identifying this faucet?

superbad
17 years ago

I cannot figure out what this is, and the person who originally posted them here seems to have vanished. Anyone recognize it?

Larger versions here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aafisher/296007141/

Thanks!

Comments (8)

• User
    17 years ago

Sorry, I can't help you identify the faucet. I would like to know, however, where the medicine cabinet is from. I'm looking for that exact cabinet.

• budge1
    17 years ago

Oh, I remember that lovely bath. Sorry don't know the exact faucet but similar ones can be found at restoration hardware.

Grohe Seabury is sort of similar.

Here is a link that might be useful: RH faucet

• budge1
    17 years ago

or maybe waterworks?

Here is a link that might be useful: waterworks

• xtenson
    16 years ago

The faucet is from Waterworks. I have the same one. It is in their Highgate line. The link is pasted below. The sink and toilet are also Waterworks and from their Exeter collection. Just an FYI, the Waterworks toilet is stamped American Standard inside and is the exact same toilet as the Porcher Lutezia.

http://www.waterworks.com/Waterworks/Products/Products.nsf/ProductsCat/8ED3A2E4838AA37185256F1D004FB7EC?OpenDocument

• budge1
    16 years ago

Anyone else interested, the owner of the above pictured bath posted more details in his thread in the gallery.

• spudderbud
    16 years ago

budge1 - do you happen to have a link to the thread in the gallery? I tried to find the posting and can't find it. I'm another one who loves the look of this bath. I also love the new posting from the one looking for a door idea. I've always done tan tones...maybe I need to do grey!?

• budge1
    16 years ago

Here it is spudderbud.

He says his tile was pricey but there is a thread going on right now about finding carerra tiles a bit cheaper.

Good luck.

Here is a link that might be useful: johngalt bathroom

• spudderbud
    16 years ago

Thanks budge! John did a wonderful job on the bath, so classic...love it! The Kathryn series in Kohler has the same look as his toilet/sink, looks like he kept his original tub. Do you have to go to NY to look at Waterworks? I've seen some of the TV shows go to their showroom, heck of alot bigger/better than the ones in our area.