Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
twolly_gw

Considering Miele Novotronic W1612

Twolly
10 years ago

I am considering the Miele Novotronic W1612 and the associated dryer, especially due to the fact that they are offering a 10 year warranty with the purchase right now. There are a few things I am confused about, though. The website says that it goes up to 95 degrees Celsius, but the Miele sales rep at the gallery said that it only really went up to 70 degrees Celsius because the North American (I am located in Canada) machines use 110V. Why would Miele make a machine that electronically misrepresents the temperature like that if they are such a reputable company? Does anybody else know about this?

Also, I have read about profile washing and was wondering if the Novotronic W1612 would allow me to do this. When I asked the Miele sales rep if you could customize your washes better with this machine, since it shows both spin speed and water level, she said, "kind of".

I want to like this machine, but I just don't feel like I am getting enough information about it. Does anyone have one and have any feedback for me?

Thanks in advance!

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor