Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
oceanna_gw

Gallery Updates

oceanna
15 years ago

Just FYI, I just added more photos to all my gallery threads, for those of you who enjoy them.

Comments (17)

• yayagal
    15 years ago

Thank you Oceanna, I can't tell you how many times I've looked at your gallery pictures. I know it's time consuming but it's appreciated.

• christy2828
    15 years ago

Ditto!!! If I could throw this out there, children's bathroom eye candy!!! Thanks for the hard work Oceanna :) Christy

• oceanna
    Original Author
    15 years ago

You're very welcome!

You know, I don't want to hog the spotlight here. If you want something you're not seeing, please feel free to enter whatever key word in google, then hit Images, have fun snooping, then post your favorite finds into those threads. Or share your favorite stash, or your own handiwork in your own homes. We'd ALL love to see your pictures! :-)

• teeda_2006
    15 years ago

Oceanna, the galleries you have developed are such an asset to this forum. I find posting even one or two photos to be a time consuming chore, so I want you to know how much I appreciate all the time you have put into this! Some wonderful inspiration there!

• snagd
    15 years ago

Thanks, I really enjoy all the collections of inspiration you've put together! I am headed over to check it out...

• kitchendetective
    15 years ago

Happy New Year to you. Thanks, Oceanna.

• daisyadair
    15 years ago

That's wonderful! I have been all over the bathroom pictures lately because I cannot figure out what tile to use in ours. Thanks!

• gigib_08
    15 years ago

Thanks, Oceanna! I have looked at the gallery pictures a zillion times! So thanks for all your hard work!

• budge1
    15 years ago

Much appreciated and thanks for the reminder to check out the galleries.

• zeebee
    15 years ago

Heading over to check out now...when I get the renovation blues, I check out the gallery eye candy to cheer myself up. Thanks for any new pics!

• madeyna
    15 years ago

I still haven,t figured out how to get into that sight.

• oceanna
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Wow! You all have made my day.

Madeyna, if you close this thread, you will see a list of all the threads. At the top right of that list, you will see the words "Gallery" and "Conversations" and they are live links. "Discussions" is where we are now -- on topic talk. "Gallery" is for large collections of inspirational pictures, and please feel free to add yours to the appropriate thread. "Conversations" is us all talking to each other, but about things that aren't decorating, like our families, work, and so on. Hope that helps!

But here's a link for you besides...

Here is a link that might be useful: Gallery

• jaybird
    15 years ago

I'm late, but I wanted to say a BIG thank you to you as well!! You do a wonderful service to all of us who learn by seeing :^)!
    I appreciate you!

• furletcity
    15 years ago

Beautiful job on the galleries! I still have dial up so I couldn't wait for all of them to fully download, but...WOW!! I posted a pic of my fireplace on the fp gallery-or are the galleries meant more for professional, published photos? Thanks again!

• never_ending
    15 years ago

Thanks from me also!!! I've been heading over there a lot myself lately. Every year after the holidays I get the ITCH to change something and was truly just thinking how very nice of you to care and SHARE!

• mustangs81
    15 years ago

I know it's my "go to" site for inspiration! Thanks so much, I know it's a lot of work.

• oceanna
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Jaybird, Furletcity, Never Ending, and Mustangs, you're so welcome! I'm sure glad you enjoy them. I often consult them myself with a question like, "what should I put on my coffee table?" (now don't look at my coffee table - lol)

Furlet, dial up is such a drag. I guess you have to call something up and go fix lunch or do laundry or something? I apologize for swamping your connection.