Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sashasmommy_gw

Wrought iron fixtures/handles

sashasmommy
13 years ago

At least they look like wrought iron, not sure what they're really made of. Anyway! Does anyone know where I might be able to find this large handle (Home Depot has the small one.)

Also, this towel holder moves from side to side as well and up and down and leaves marks on the wall... any ideas on what to do about it?

Comments (5)

• DavidR
    13 years ago

Could you make a wooden base for your towel holder, to make it stand proud of the wall? You might rout the edges to make them look nicer.

• eandhl
    13 years ago

We bought all of our hand wrought iron hardware from Fagan Forge. I know they have a web site and great to deal with.

• User
    13 years ago

The large handle - if you google 'gate handles and latches' - you will find tons of styles.

• sashasmommy
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I found the large handle online, yay! I may just get a different iron towel holder, and keep the original one in a closet in case I sell the house, maybe the next person will want it.

• cooperbailey
    13 years ago

try sticking on a felt or plastic piece on the underneath side. I dont know what they are called. maybe bumpers? they have these for frames I think. I am going to put them on the very back of my wooden chairs to protect the wall( since no one can see the back)