Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jterrilynn

Can you help me? I just can't find it, grrr!

jterrilynn
10 years ago

It's so frustrating when I can't find what's in my head. I want a sofa pair or sofa and love seat or a sectional with these lines and especially important is the slope of the track arm. I want it in a warm cream Not White Not Beige. In my local store I found this Natuzzi. I have read bad things about the brand but ontop of it all it takes over half a year to get it in the color I want. Or, I have found things close but either not the exact arm or the back is over 36" tall. Has anyone seen anything like the style and in LEATHER? {{!gwi}}

Comments (6)

• erinsean
    10 years ago

It looks very nice. But want to tell you my experience.......I have a love seat Natuzzi in navy leather. The leather wears well but the two cushions on the seat are sagging where they come together in the middle....and the whole thing is not comfortable...I need to put a pillow in the "crack" to be comfortable..

• jterrilynn
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks for the info gran! Actually I have read many similar complaints so that is why I have decided against the brand. I'm just having a heck of a time finding the same or close to the same style in a color I want and something without an over 36" h back.

• crl_
    10 years ago

If you happen to live in the SF Bay Area, you could check with Furniture Envy. I had good luck with them making a custom chaise for me based on photos. The price was reasonable (in line with Pottery Barn, for example). I have had mine for about six months now and have no complaints.

• stolenidentity
    10 years ago

Check out Ethan Allen - Hartwell Bench-Cushion Leather Sofa

• chispa
    10 years ago

How about Mitchell Gold and Bob Williams. I don't own any of their furniture, but they have received good reviews from several posters here recently.

Here is a link that might be useful: MGBW

• jterrilynn
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Crispa, I love just about everything on their site âÂÂperfectâÂÂ. Plus, I can get different sizes which is a plus. Now if someone would bother to get back to me in regards to my inquiries IâÂÂd be good to go. WhatâÂÂs up with people anyway? DonâÂÂt they want to make money? IâÂÂm just a wee bit busy, finished interior design utilizing much of whatâÂÂs there but meeting with an architect for master closet/bathroom/small addition plan, paint colors picked and IâÂÂm about 70% done with interior painting (yes me). In the meantime IâÂÂm designing the exterior landscape and sub-contracting old nasty landscape removal. Husband is being difficult on the new furniture gig but I feel I deserve it. The Mitchell Gold Bob Williams seems fairly reasonable for what you get.
    Thank you everyone for your advice! There were other brands in the running but NO communication and I have no time for that. Hopefully a Mitch and Bob dealer will come through.