Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
downsouth_gw

Wall color I love and hardwood floors too!

downsouth
11 years ago

Does anyone have any idea what color this is? I used my phone and made a picture of the TV show that I had recorded, lol!

Our walls are about this color now, except they are all tan. I love this color. It's not yellow, but it has a yellow tint to it.

Also, are these brazilian cherry floors? I have a close up picture of the color I will post when it will let me post again.

Dee

Comments (7)

• funkyart
    11 years ago

Too funny, I can't help you with color-- but I will tell you that there have been many times I am watching something on tv and note the background paint or fabric and wish there were resource listings as in magazine spreads! How brilliant and resourceful to take a photo to share and reference back to!

• Oakley
    11 years ago

That's a pretty color, but I have no idea what color it is.

I'll tell you this though, if I see another throw "staged" in that position on a sofa I'm going to scream! lol

• lolauren
    11 years ago

Looks like my walls which are Pittsburgh Paints "Moth Gray" ... which is similar to Benjamin Moore "Edgecomb Gray" ... A photo of Edgecomb:

To me, it has that yellow tint in bright light....

• Sueb20
    11 years ago

I love Edgecomb Gray. I have it in the master bedroom of our beach cottage. You might also look at Monroe Bisque. If you want a little more yellow, maybe Rich Cream? (All Ben Moore colors.)

Here's Monroe Bisque on Houzz: http://www.houzz.com/monroe-bisque

And Rich Cream: http://www.houzz.com/benjamin-moore-rich-cream

• DLM2000-GW
    11 years ago

Does this wall color look like what you'e after?

• User
    11 years ago

Our walls are similar, we used Behr Raffia Cream. I liked it so much we used it in the kitchen and upstairs landing as well. I particularly like the way it reflects light.

• downsouth
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Here's the other close up picture. A lot of these colors do look very similar to the picture I posted.

Lolauren, what color do your walls look like at night? Are they more grayish? I would have never looked at any paint samples under Gray, lol.

Dlm2000, that's a beautiful color but I think the picture I posted has a little more yellow in it.

Thanks for the links, Sueb. Will go check them out now.

Dee